Over weight and LTTTC first baby

Zekeyboo11

Reaction score
Hi everyone anybody out there that's over weight and trying to concieve first baby beginning to think that it's my weight that stopping me from
Becoming a mommy as all test come back for both me and my partner so if there is anyone else out there that also there weight might be the cause then please comment and hopefully we can all make some buddies along the way just started swimming and Zumba weekly combined with healthy diet. I would
Love to here your stories. Hayley xx

Hi. I am in the same boat as you. We have been TTC number one for 19 months now and I'm starting to think it might be my weight too! X

27 for me well if you need a buddie let us know only just rejoined xx

I've just come back on here too. It all got a bit stressful and upsetting so I took a back seat for a while. Could do with a buddy, my friends don't really understand as those that have babies either weren't trying or got pregnant first month! Are you in the UK?

Hi sully yeah same here needed to just take a step back
As it gets upsetting and stressing but yeah friend who aren't in the situation
Don't understand. Yeah I live in uk peterborough. So yeah defo
Be buddies. Hayley x

Hi sully yeah same here needed to just take a step back
As it gets upsetting and stressing but yeah friend who aren't in the situation
Don't understand. Yeah I live in uk peterborough. So yeah defo
Be buddies. Hayley x

Hi I'm in Ive been told to lose weight too if i want to concieve. I do slimming world and do zumba classes and lots of walking. Lost 1 stone so far I think my weight is stopping me getting pregnant i'm unexplained, nothing wrong with OH.

hello :)

im on cycle 16 ttc, i have been loosing weight for the past 10 months but i still have a long way to go!!

my 1st goal is to get my bmi below 30 just less than a stone to go :)

do any of you ladies have journals?

good luck to you all :)

:hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to share some experiences. I think you are all doing a wonderful thing trying to get your bodies to optimum health, but I really don't think weight has anything to do with it. I think some docs just use it as an excuse not to investigate further.

My heavily overweight friend has conceived with no bother 3 times!! Ok, this is one person, but if everything in your body is working well then is shouldn't matter your size.

I have a lower than 25 BMI and am LTTC. When I went to get it checked at the hospital I said to the nurse 'oh I can't look', she replied, 'you've got nothing to worry about you're nice and slim'. Fair enough.

However, I have just had a lap which has shown a blocked tube and a little endo. Yes I am just one person and I do think you're all doing a great job getting healthier. But, I would really challenge the health professionals to look deeper into your body. xx

Heya, I did use to hope think that it wasn't my weight
But I've had all test done and also my partner had hsg done o/h sperm tests all
Fine blood tests to see if I've ovulating and also to check how many eggs I've got and if they are ok. So it comes down to the fact I'm over weight which apparently reduces my chances by at least 8% each month when u think ur chanes of conceiving ate only 25% each month it's does not leave much hope really sonive decided to rule it out but yet ah there are some bigger people than me that don't have any issues conceiving and yeah it blood frustrating xx

Me too ladies, I am determined to lose 4 stone in the next 8 months. I really really want a child and just been diagnosed with PCOS after trying for 14 months!! My BMI is 32 jeepers!!

hows everyone getting on with their weight loss? I lost 1lb this week had family ovr this weekend may have overindulged a bit hopefully be able to burn it off by exercising and eating healthily from tommrow

To be honest haven't checked today but no weight gain just stayed the same however I've really lost my appetite past few days AF is due tomorrow and I expected it did a pregnancy test haven't done one for months but I thought u never know.. NEGATIVE! I'm way regular so.. See what happens tomoro!! Zumba and swimming next couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->