overactive baby!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by bumpity, Oct 15, 2008.

1. bumpity

bumpity Well-Known Member

Baby has been very active over the last few days and I feel like I have a trampoline strapped to my stomach. :hissy: It's even moving around when I am (up until now it seem sto just wake up in early morning and late evening when I'm sitting/lying quietly).

Today It was uncomfortable driving and I'm exhausted. Thing is I haven't done anything really - visited the library and bought a pint of milk and done some very light housework!:dohh:

Bending down/over is a nightmare and so is getting in/off the sofa. I'm only 26wks and have what I think is a nice small and compact bump - please tell me this is a phase and I'm not going to be liike this until the end :baby:

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:hug: Not sure myself, Hannah had her active moments, but was never overly active.

3. Katew

Katew Well-Known Member

I am not quite in the third trimester as I am 25 weeks but I am feeling exactly the same! All day yesterday baby was none stop- longest quiet period lastest 30 minutes. The whole bump is moving almost none stop. I hardly slept last night and have been up since 4 as I can't sleep when little one is this active! Little one is just preparing me for when its born :)

It is lovely but I JUST NEED SOME SLEEP! :sleep:

4. bumpity

bumpity Well-Known Member

Katew - so glad it's not just me then!!!

Bump has quietened down a little today (lets hope it stays that way for another 1/2 hour or so). It was all getting a littel too much yesterday :O

I was starting to worry that it actually wanted something specific that I wasn't providing!!! Perhaps I've gone completely insane :D