overbump jeans anyone?

tulip2002

Reaction score
I only ever had underbump jeans last time and now thinkng of getting overbump jeans im 23 weeks but dont really have a big bump yet just my own pants starting to feel abit snug. Could i wear overbump jeans now or would i have a big saggy band? Do u need to have a big belly for over bump ones to fit?

I've always had over band ones for my last 2 pregnancies my 1st I had under they drive me mad!!

I started wearing them.at 18 weeks last pregnancy the band wasn't awful saggy just had room.to move!

I haven't started wearing maternity pants yet but am18weeks and defo will.be wearing over bump !!!

I love my over bump jeans from new look. Bands not saggy, just a bit roomy and super comfy.

I started wearing over bump jeans at 9 weeks and they weren't baggy at all. You can either try them on in store, or what I did with DD was I pinned the back with a safety pin to nip it in until my belly filled it out

My aunt has given me a pair of under bunp and overbump jeans and the overbump I could wear now with the elasticated bit folded in half, they're a bit saggy just at the top pulled all the way up. underbump are still really baggy, both are same size same shop

I'm wearing some over bump jeans at the moment but I fold the stretchy material in half right now.

I've been wearing over bump jeans since 10 weeks and I love them. One pair from H&M and another from new look. The bands aren't baggy or anything, just sooooo comfy!

Over bump jeans are comfy :) I've started wearing mine again

I started wearing my Over bump jeans at 8 weeks, no sagging at all. Mine are from motherhood maternity...

I love my over bump jeans they are so comfy. I sold mine from my last pregnancy and went out and brought some on Sunday when I turned 17 weeks my normal jeans got so uncomfortable.

I didn't really like my overbump jeans with my last pregnancy. I have an extremely short torso so the band came up really high and they made my belly so itchy. I didn't care for the belly bands for that reason also. I want to get a couple of the under ones this time around to try. Until then, I will be using a hair tie as an extender!

I've just started wearing over bump things. I'm pretty big but I think you can wear them earlier anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->