overdue ladies...anyone joining me?

Louise1985

Reaction score
well i was due yesterday and really thought id have had the baby by now! :shrug:

its crazy not knowing when its going to happen but sooo frustrating!!!!

my son has gone to the caravan for the night with my mum and dad so now would be perfect for baby to come but i know it never happens like that!!!! :rolleyes:

just been sick and had abit of the other end too this morning (sorry tmi) but i dont think it means anything :nope:

how is everyone else feeling? xxx

me im with you this baby just doesnt want to come out. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

8 days overdue. So frustrated. I was ok with being a few days overdue, but after giving him another week I'm going crazy. I just want him out and want to meet him. I'm starting to get really depressed.... Everyone seems to be having babies lately! He was supposed to be May 27th!! It's June 4th!

I was so convinced lo would be early ive done everything and now spend my days re packing my bags and arranging the nursery lol. I dont think this lo will be making an apperance anytime soon either so am consoling myself with the fact that they will induce me when i am 12 days over so only 10 days to go and he will be on his way whoo

Think I might just be the furthest overdue! Starting to think it might never happen. Have been searching the boards for anyone else 40+11 (or more!) But no! Sundaygirl you're nearly there at 40+10 but you're still booked in for induction before me! Oh no- I really will be left behind!

i hope we all get our babies soon :) and lellybump u must be doing your nut!!!

girls dont despair this time yesterday i had a big bump and no sign of it shifting, i'm now holding my beautiful baby boy. xxxxxxxx

Congratulations nand01! :)
Ah, I love the fact if I don't answer my phone immediately everyone assumes I'm in labour... :haha:
Oh and last night my mums mobile went and she dived across the room to get it! My dad said "Anne, calm down, it's not Lisa, she's sitting right there!" :haha: turns out she's been like that all week! :) xx

Hi ladies, can I join you. Just feel like crying today. So had enough now. X

Thought I'd lost this thread and you'd all gone and had your babes! Soon2beMum I feel your pain! At 13 days over I feel like the biggest failure. Why the hell doesn't my body just know what to do on its own?! Being induced tomorrow and feel sick but don't know what's worse. Living in this bloody limboland or giving up on the birth I hoped for. Wishing you lots of pains and a mighty gush of waters girls xx

:growlmad:you're not alone, my baby boy doenst seem like he wants to show up anytime either! grrrrrrr. I have an apt today for my 39 week update... and with 5 days till my due date i dout that i am dilating yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->