• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overeating cause an overweight baby?

Hollie West

Reaction score
I don’t know WHAT on Earth has came over me but i am starving 24/7 and suddenly have an excessively sweet tooth.

I wake up starved, hunger pains and all.
I’m literally eating 3 meals and snacking in between, but I’m finding I’m craving Oreos and chocolate and sweet things.

I think I’ve gained the most weight in the last 2 weeks or so, compared to the last almost 34 weeks of pregnancy!

I don’t want to put baby at risk or make him excessively huge or unhealthy???

Hi, dont worry dear. Its literally happening to me to. I had poor appetite, but this week, week 33 all of a sudden excessive hunger. I finish eating a full breakfast by 8am, and by 8.30 Im famish. Woke up at around 3am feeling as hungry as a wolf, had something to eat, but still woke up starving at 6.30am. Eat you will need the extra calories if you plan to breastfeed

Thank you hun.
It’s came out of nowhere all of a sudden, and I don’t want to deprive myself of my body is throwing out hunger pains but then I don’t want to overeat and cause a different issue.

I am definitely breastfeeding so that’s good to know thank you.
Xx

I wouldn’t worry the baby only takes what the baby needs . I ate for 4 when pregnant with dd1 and she Came out 6lb full term x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->