Overly Paranoid Or No?

DSemcho

Reaction score
Does 2 Dec line look a lighter than 1 Dec?

I admit, I did take 1 Dec in the am with FMU and 2 Dec was this afternoon... But I'm super paranoid due to four early mc's this year.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/2a0de7bd-4e5c-4148-adc3-a6b2f5e2ceb3_zpsce9ed9ed.jpg

i wouldnt worry about that especially after them darkening nicey. i still got fluctuating line darknesses but by week 5 they were darker than the control no matter when i took the test. then, as i got around 8 weeks and 9 weeks, i took tests and they were faint like your nov 27! which isnt caused by decreasing hcg, it meant that my hcg was so high that it threw the home pregnancy test out of whack. you're not supposed to use home pregnancy tests for hcg levels past a certain amount. haha i was freaked out until i found out about this later that day.

Your tests look good. Looking at the last test, both the test line and control line are a bit lighter than the test before so I'd guess that there wasn't as much dye in that test as the other. If your test was actually lighter, then the control line would be darker, but it's not. So, if you look at both tests (not comparing them) both have the test line as dark or a bit darker than the control. It really looks good to me.

If you compare the control lines, the newest FRER has a lighter control than dec 1. Your tests look just like mine :thumbup:

Thank you! I admit I'm terrified. After four losses this year and a loss in 2011 and 2012 I'm scared of it going away. They didn't tell me what my HCG was - which I wish they did because it's never gotten above 390.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->