Overnight exhaustion! Indigestion! How are my other early birdies feeling now?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hi my ladies! Hope you all are feeling well! Im 6 weeks now! YAY! Such a change from finding out I was PG with a BFP at 8dpo! I guess thats the con in knowing sooner you are waiting even longer, it feels to get further along.

Soooo, this exhaustion I have been feeling ALL day literally has hit over night. I mean I was fine before, and then today, after 4 naps through out the day I still feel SO drained.

Is this what your exhaustion feels like? I have no motivation, I am constantly yawning and after standing for a few moments laying down sounds/feels soooo good. I literally want to do NOTHING.

Meanwhile my 72 hour work week commences tomorrow. UGH.

Just curious how all my other early birdies are doing?

Aside from the exhaustions I have been experience the following:
Crazy sore boobs that have grown 1 cup size so far. 34 C to 36 D.
Peeing ALOT, about 3x per night.
Indigestion, lots of indigestion. I've had smalls waves of nausea here and there but so far nothing as bad as what I felt with my daughters.
Yesterday, we went to buy a movie and as I was reading the back of a movie I got this overwhelming feeling to cry, and I did. DH was like "ARE YOU GOING TO CRY RIGHT NOW BABY?" And when I just started crying he pulled me into his chest and pet my head...lol.... embarrassing much?

How about you guys? Whats going on now that you are further along?:flower:

I've had a little bit of everything intermittently. A couple of melt-downs, mild nausea that's made worse by exercising moderately (a fast walk or a stair climb will make me gag), peeing lots since before I took the test, two days of small abdominal muscle twinges and cramps once a week or so and bloating, which isn't too bad now, but my appetite's also gone down the last 4-5 days. Nipples are sensitive constantly, breasts go through phases of more to less sore, but they have definitely got bigger too.

I'm at 9 weeks tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'm one of the luckier ones! Here's hoping you will be too :)

I feel as though I'm wishing my life away :/ I've been diagnosed with HG again and am on cyclizine but I still feel nauseous all day :(

On the plus side as I was dehydrated I got sent for a scan and got to see our little bean's heartbeat :)

Really struggling with not being a very good mum to my 2 girls, I just want to play with them like I usually do but it seems impossible at the moment.

My boobs have grown huge and are painful but so far my skin is ok and not too bloated :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->