• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oversupply issues? Help!

LuckyD

Mum to Lucy and Arlo!
Reaction score
Hey all, I am hoping someone can help me out here...

My DS is bf, and is just over 3 months. I have had oversupply issues with both him and my DD, and I do 3 hourly block feeding. He has been very windy since birth but that was slowly getting better...

However, this last week he has suddenly gone from pooing once a day (with good colour, consistency etc) to have very frequent, frothy explosive poos. He is crying in pain after a feed and struggling around.

Why would this suddenly be happening? It hasn't been easy since he has been born, but I thought windiness and oversupply issues should be reducing now at 3 months?

My diet hasnt changed, and if it's to do with a reaction to dairy or something - why now? It seems very sudden.

The frothy poos do sound like a foremilk/hindmilk imbalance - but again, why would that be happening now?

Not sure what to do.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->