overview of my long and complicated birth story

kbwebb

Reaction score
I'll try be quick while Lucy is asleep, she's been throwing up all night I think its reflux.

my birth story is too long to type on my phone, but basically, on the 29th I felt two mild contractions while cuddling oh in bed and something come out, I was leaking my waters that were greeny brown as Lucy had pooed inside me. Had to go the hospital to confirme, and wait a few hours to be put on a hormone drip to speed up labour. by the time they did I was already contracting every four mins for one to two mins, so when induced I had no space between contractions. Labour was 12 hours but only 3 hours established labour. I had to be cut twice and a suction cap had to go on lucys head because her shoulder was stuck. She was born 9.25am on April 30th. I had to be taken to theater with suspected 3/4 degree tearing, luckily it was only 2nd. I had to stay in hospital two days on my own which meant I didn't sleep at all. When discharging, the midwife noticed in mx notes I had lost a lot of blood in labour, and did a pin Prick test on my finger.. iron levels at 8. I discharged myself against their advice because I needed to have help so I could atleast sleep for a hour. I have to take iron tablets, and could collapse at any time. We breasted while in hospital, but with me needing to rest and sleep so much and having no energylevel, we had to formula feed, which she throws up after every feed so now need to look into reflux, because you can't lie her down without her screaming __________________

Congratulations! I'm sure it will get a bit easier soon. Glad you have your lovely baby. Feel better!

Ooo that sounds very intense :wacko: Hope things get a little easier for you now.

Try using a different brand of formula or even a different bottle and see if that helps with the throw up.

Goodluck x

Tilt her basket/crib up at the head end to help with the reflux. xx

congratulations on the birth of your little girl kbwebb!! she is absolutely gorgeous! x

Congratulations Sweetie. It will get easier. I hope you feel better soon. Xx

My iron levels are still only 5since having my baby 3weeks ago. I am on iron tablets and they are not concerned.so Dont worry.just enjoy your baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->