Overweight(pre-pregnancy itself).. Anyone??

:) Long time no talk!

Okay here. . .29 weeks tomorrow. I have gestational diabetes but haven't seen the diabetes educator yet, a week from today. . .and low iron. Between the 2 I'm feeling sort of crappy, trying to keep everything balanced. Otherwise, nothing crazy. :) I've gained 10-12 pounds I think. . .curious to see if I lose since cutting all sugars and unhealthy carbs. I can't believe we're all this far!!!

Whitesoxfan, congrats on 29weeks :wohoo:

I was gloating over the fact that I had gained only around 7lbs till now and despite my poor weight gain ;) bubba was weighing and measuring good. Out of the blue,I had a leaking episode along with high blood pressure. So I'm advised to be on strict bed rest this whole week as well as no exertion till term :( Am sure my weight is going to shoot back up. Already my face and arms look puffy and I feel huge :(

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for the patient listening ;)

I still can't believe I've reached 33weeks!!

I'm sorry you are on bed rest Desp. I am sure it will be worth it to help out the baby though!

Sorry you are struggling with iron and gd whitesox, I am sure you will get it worked out soon.

I lost 12 lbs during the first part of pregnancy. Have now gained that back, plus 5 lbs. Hoping to keep it low till the end! FX.

hello hello hello!!!! how are you ladies? long time hey, i am gad you are all fine. i only gained 2 kg so far and hubby really changed, he is so supportive now and considerate, all s gong so well, the baby is doing well and its a boy... i feel like time is going slowly, you ladies are so far along, i envy you

Hi, miraclebaba. Glad everything is going good. For me,time seems like flying. Till 28weeks,I felt time drag and now its going a little too quick

I've gained 3kg so far. Had my doc appt today. Bubba is fine <3 Next appt on 18th. Scan is due on 23rd at 37weeks :)

Today marks the beginning of my 9th month :wohoo:

Miracle I am so glad things are going better with your hubby! That makes me so happy!

Yay for 9th month desp! Almost there! How is bed rest going?

Whit, the bedrest is awful. Can't complain,but. Mom is taking care of the house ;)

How're you doing?

Glad your mom is there to help! That has to be a bit of a load off your mind!

I am doing well. Wanting to have everything ready, but not there yet. So ready to have the baby now, and at the same time hoping it doesn't happen quite yet. lol

Whit, its the exact same state I'm in. I had hoped I'd more prepared once I cross 35weeks. Yet here I am, still not fully prepared

Do you feel bh has become more frequent?

I haven't had too many, at least real noticeable ones. I am not sure if I'm just missing them or what. How about you?

I am on medication to reduce their frequency,but it seems bh is no longer controlled by the med. I get them fairly regularly now,mostly at night :-(

That has to be uncomfortable! And they are definitely bh, not actual contractions?

Whit,I hope its BH because when I time them,they aren't as regular. My doc appt is tomorrow,,would bring it to her notice. Meanwhile fx they're bh

36weeks today :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->