Overwhelming Jealousy!

EloiseAndBump

Amelia + Isaac's mum!
Reaction score
So I was on facebook and it seems like everyone I know is pregnant! I'm so damn jealous! All I can think about is how much I wish I was pregnant and it feels like its being rubbed in my face that im not :( I know im being silly but it sucks feeling like this, just had to vent!

Now that hubby and I are trying for #1 I see tons of people announcing their pregnancies or posting pics of their one month old little ones, I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm happy for them and their bundles of joy, I just wish we could have one soon too..

I totally know how you feel. Its like a total slap in the face when others get pregnant while we just sit and wait. AUGH. Our time will come soon, we just gotta be patient.. :) All I know is I will be jumping around for joy when I do finally get pregnant!

YES!! Literally just thinking this. I had a chemical last month, and just before i got pregnant my sister in law (also my closest friend) told me they were pregnant, and of course they were on the pill!!! I was so happy that we would be doing it together, no more than a week apart, but didn't tell her yet. When i lost it i was so devastated... Now she is messaging me how tired she is, about the babies room, how we should start trying too.... I know she has no idea, but every time i hear from her i feel a mixture of wanting to burst into tears and wanting to punch her in the face...

We really are happy for them but can't help but feel jelous :nope:

YES!! Literally just thinking this. I had a chemical last month, and just before i got pregnant my sister in law (also my closest friend) told me they were pregnant, and of course they were on the pill!!! I was so happy that we would be doing it together, no more than a week apart, but didn't tell her yet. When i lost it i was so devastated... Now she is messaging me how tired she is, about the babies room, how we should start trying too.... I know she has no idea, but every time i hear from her i feel a mixture of wanting to burst into tears and wanting to punch her in the face...

We really are happy for them but can't help but feel jelous :nope:

Oh wow that must be so hard for you. I am so sorry :( She definitely doesn't know what she's putting you through!

I know exactly what you mean! Babies and pregnant ladies are everywhere it seems. Since I had my chemical last month its only got worse...
Just the other day I was trying to walk down the street and a pregnant lady with her toddler came out of the store I was walking by. I stopped to wait for her as she cut me off. After she got out of the way I went to start walking again and her husband came out pushing a baby carriage with a baby in it. I was like are u kidding me? here she is with three kids and I can't even get one. Also one of my friends has a four month old. She is constantly posting pics on facebook and her status is always about how much she loves being a mom and blah blah blah. I'm happy for her but its so hard right now. I'm just so jealous.

hi i got pregnant first month coming off the pill but had a mc at 5 weeks in may i was told could ttc stright away i have 3 children and had no problems in pregnancy or conceiving well i did a test monday got faint bfp did a digital wed pregnant did a digital and line ones thurs bfn and af has come today we really want our baby number 4 our last one but not going to plan this time feel disheartened and my brothers gf is pregnant due nov and i am excited but i want mine i am allready really blessed with 3 beautiful boys i know but id love another one x

I miscarried just over a month ago at around 2 months and everyone everywhere is getting pregnant or having babies. I am happy for them.... but it feels like a punch in the stomach every time. :(

same here. everyone on FB is pregnant. I can't help but be sad.

My old school friend just announced she is having another baby. And I know it isn't nice to say but I blame my weight gain on my infertility and am trying to lose weight but she is over three hundred and had no problems ... So annoying to be upset about it because I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I just want itfor me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->