Ovia vs Glow?

nicem815

Reaction score
Hi ladies...please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong area.

I think I made a boo-boo. I have been using Glow but wanted to delete it because I don't like the community aspect....it's often way off-course from fertility or period talk. I downloaded Ovia but my fertile week on Ovia was a week off from Glow. I reinstalled Glow just to verify that my fertile window was later on it. According to Glow, my fertile window is the 14-20. According to Ovia, it's the 7-13. I figured that Glow has my information more accurate because I've been using it longer so the Ovia must be wrong, so I ignored it. Now I'm thinking maybe I made a boo boo? Could Ovia have been right and Glow have been wrong?! I don't want to stress my husband out right now.

How many of your cycles did you add to Ovia? Whenever I download a new app, I add many cycles. I use Ovia because I like the setup. It was my very first fertility app I downloaded but I have learned to never rely on just an app. I have also tried Clue, Glow, and Fertility Friend. They all had different dates for my fertility week. Right now I keep Ovid and Fertility Friend. I use OPKs and I am about to start temping again. One thing I do dislike about Ovia is that every symptom I put in could be a pregnancy symptom which is annoying. I'll still use Ovia though to track how much I exercise, eat, and to log my opks and symptoms.

I forgot to add that I like Ovia and Fertility Friend together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->