Ovufriend,so much better than Fertility Friend

Dogtanian

Reaction score
Ive just began my first cycle charting for #2 and decided to try ovufriend instead of fertility friend
Its so much better! very clear and concise and seems to have many more features that you dont have to pay for
:thumbup:

Ive just began my first cycle charting for #2 and decided to try ovufriend instead of fertility friend
Its so much better! very clear and concise and seems to have many more features that you dont have to pay for

I agree, I love ovufriend but I actually use both plus the countdown to pregnancy :)

It was very interesting last month. Ovufriend and Ctp gave me the same ovulation date and a different one but I think the ff one was actually right, based on an 11 day luteal phase, which I think I will have this time.

It was good to have different perspectives. Plus I have the ff app on my mobile and ovufriend don't seem to have one

Is the Ovuview app part of ovufriend? I thought it was :/

YES I recently started using Ovufriend and I loveit too..

If u have a iphone or a ipad there is a brand new app out called "glow" It's amazing nd already has raving reviews.

Girls, do you know the pregnancy sign detector tool? It's telling me that 52% of women with my symptoms are pregnant :) Hope it'll be true about me as well!

Oh no, it has dropped to 36%, so has my temp. Though I'm not losing hope, maybe it' ll be better tomorrow :)

Oh I like it very much after looking at it. I really do wish they had an app for it as that's so much easier for data input, but if that is coming out in the future I think I'll give it a go and see.

Oh no, it has dropped to 36%, so has my temp. Though I'm not losing hope, maybe it' ll be better tomorrow :)
Don't lose it! Especially since you are on 8 dpo!! when you are planning to take a test? 10 dpo??

My ovufriend this morning said my premium membership has now expired and I have to pay to use it, but i can't find out how much or anything like that.

I've found ovufriend really good but if I'm paying for anything it would probably be ff,because ovufriend gave me the wrong ovulation date last cycle.

Weird, mine is still working. I can't see anything about payment on the site. Though I'd pay for it if I had to, fortunately don't need to:)
Rozzer, did ff give you inaccurate date as well?

I use FF, i used Ovufriend for 3 cycles, but find its ovulation date is always out by one day, either a day too early or a day too late.

FF has always been right and i have a LP of 14 days, where as OF thinks it changes each month from 13 to 15 days. I stick to FF now.

Ooh another chart to fill in !! Lol. Thanks for sharing :)

I hate hate hate FF. I am looking at Ovufriend now because I saw it in someone's sig on another thread and thought it was cute.

Yes, I just said a chart was cute. LOL.

But seriously, I love it! I am switching over, STAT lol

I just read your post - funny, but this is true! so how many charting sites do we have now?? I'm using at least three....crazy or just desperated? :winkwink:

I just read your post - funny, but this is true! so how many charting sites do we have now?? I'm using at least three....crazy or just desperated? :winkwink:

Don't feel bad, I have at least 5 that I go on LOL!! I am going to cut it down to 4! I am just trying to see if all will say the same thing. Now that's bad!!:wacko:

Wow, so you are better :thumbup: which one are you using? I'm afraid that I don't know 5 different, good charting sites....:wacko:

Don't feel bad, I have at least 5 that I go on LOL!! I am going to cut it down to 4! I am just trying to see if all will say the same thing. Now that's bad!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->