Ovufriend,so much better than Fertility Friend

This is my first month charting and i'm using both FF and OvuFriend, so i'm sure i'll have some useful input next month on this :p

I use FF, ovufriend, ovuline, myfertilitycharts, tcoyf, & countdown to pregnancy. I also use mymonthlycycles. I have been using mymonthlycycles for almost 2 years now. I use it to keep track of AF. I love ovufriend, & countdown to pregnancy. I don't know which ones I am going to stop using yet. I know I am a bit crazy!!!

I apologized for responding so late I was very sick for a week.

Mymonthly cycles is just to keep up with your cycles. They estimate when you will ovulate, reminders sent to your e-mail about your fertile days, chart room, BBT charting (which I haven't used yet), and fertility tracker (haven't used that either) I only use it for tracking my cycles. If you do check it out let me know if you like it or not. Currently, I only use FF, & ovufriend--They are out of Beta testing now which means we will have only a month to use their premium services after that we will have the basic memebership. Also they mentioned that we can get points towards premium services.

How are you doing so far?

Hmm, I'm fairly certain when I O due to temp and OPKs and FF has the right O date and Ovufriend has it two days later.

I'm not sure if it means that your temp is discarded, as I didn't decide to discard any of my temps, but I know it says that you tempted earlier or later than usual. Do you have many temps like that? It can mess your chart :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->