Ovulating 3 weeks after mc??

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
So I started my last mc in may 23 and only bled a week and all bloods went back to zero, pregnancy tests were back to negative. Last week I had negative opk and yesterday and today I had very very dark positives!! And im also having bad ov pain on my lower right side around my hip bone. Is it possible im already ovulating after my mc? I haven't had an af yet either .

Hi Hun,

It is definitely possible that you are ovulating....I ovulated just a day or two after my HCG reached zero after my D&C. Also, a lot of girls on here have gotten pregnant right after m/c, without even getting a period in between. So, if you're wanting to wait a cycle or 2 before ttc again, use conception.

Hope this helps....so sorry for your loss...

:hugs:

Thats awesome news! Ive been ttc again since I stopped bleeding since it was completely natural I needed no d&c or anything.

Hay hun, defo!!

I had negeative tests 9 days after D&C ovulated 2 weeks and 3 days after my D&C (i had a MMC at 12 weeks), AF came 1 month to the day of D&C and then i fell pregnant the following cycle!!

Good luck to you xx

After I finished bleeding, I got a negative test and my cycle went right back to normal and I ovulated on time (I use OPTs). It doesn't happen for everyone, but it does happen!

Consider yourself lucky! I am using opk's and they are still negative and I lost Hadlee on May 26 at 16w6d. If you are ovulating.... go grab that hubby of yours :lol:

Definitely possible from what I've been reading. I am like you, I bled for one straight week and finally got a negative hpt today. I also am hoping that I o on my regular schedule of cd 17, however an even earlier o would be amazing. Ha! wishful thinking ;) As for you time to get to lots of :sex:. Have fun! GL

Thanks everyone :) I know i most deff ovulated yesterday as to the horrible ovulation painand super dark positive tests so only bd 3 times this time but hopefully i got it! Im dying for a girl so this might work against me bding so close to o but as long as i get my healthy baby it doesnt matter, good luck and lots of baby dust to all!

yes it is possible you are! I had a MC then 3 weeks later I ovulated and then without an AF went onto have a very successful pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy baby girl! good luck :)

yep its defo possible your ovulating I got a + opk just 9 days after my mc this month. FX you get your sticky bean xx

Yes its possible..lol like all the others said.. I had my mc at 5 weeks on the 23rd as well..

Mamaofone.. I o'ed earlier after my mc.. so it is possible..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->