Ovulating but DH can't stay hard or come

natalie23

Reaction score
So I think I am ovulating because I am getting EWCM so I've been trying to BD a lot and we have been. The only thing is DH can't ejaculate. The last time he did was on Monday which was five days ago. We tried the day before yesterday for about an hour and tried twice yesterday and nothing. He will stay hard for only a few minutes. We've never had this problem before. He is 100% convinced I'm already PG so he doesn't think it' matters but I don't want to tell him I'm not because I don't want to disappoint him. I know I'm not because I'm ovulating. At least I think I'm ovulating. The EWCM only came for a day, but if I was PG I don't think I would get any at all? We are on our honeymoon so I'm waiting to get back to the US to buy a test.

We've never had this problem before. This is our first month TTC. When we used to do it he would only come about half the time (and he would pull out) Has anyone else's husband/partner/boyfriend had this problem? What can I do? Should I just tell him I think I'm ovulating and need him to come? Lol I sound crazy.

It sounds like he is starting to feel the pressure of ttc and mentally needs a break. Try to just have fun, especially since you are on your honeymoon right now.

I feel bad for the men when ttc. I'm not sure I could have an orgasm on demand! I'm sure he is feeling pressured. I wouldn't add to his pressure by bringing up your ovulation. Maybe pick his favorite bedroom thing and do that for him and see what happens.

Thanks loves.

You are so right, I think if someone told me I had to have an orgasm it would probably stop me being able to. It is a lot of pressure on him. Actually all the pressure is on the men really. I never really thought about it like that.

I didn't pressure him, I just told him to let me know when he's ready. He came out of the shower, told me he was ready and we were able to do it with no problem.

awesome! So glad he could relax and you got your baby dance in while you think you are ovulating. Good luck :flower:

Thank you so much. I think I may have O'd Wednesday but then hopefully we caught it because we BD'd Sunday, Monday and today :)

sunday and monday would have been great timing for BD. if you want to pinpoint ovulation better you could try OPKs next month. Worked like a charm to conceive my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->