Ovulating - I am SOOOO confused!!!

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
I have a few questions - I tell myself not obsess about things, but I feel like I am at "home" on this website - because "hopefully" you all will understand...
DH and I BD every day last week (beginning at CD8) from Sunday to Sunday (except Tuesday...why: I don't know :shrug: ). Anywhoooo, I used CBE digital OPKs and i got a smiley face Thursday evening at 6PM, Friday evening at 6PM and Saturday morning at 9AM. The smiley face was gone by 6PM Saturday. ...(again, we were [still] BDing until Sunday - the next day). After a week of BD'ing DH is worn out so he did not want to BD last night (Monday) - which made me mad :growlmad:....Grrrr! Anywhoooooo, my question is:
1) when do/did I Ovulate being as though I saw the smiley face more than one day?
2) On Monday, I began having cramps in my lower abdomen. …Sometimes sharp and quick, or dull and lingering.; accompanied by lower back pain. Does anyone know what is going on? (OMG, and I currently ovulating??)
3) can I BD tonight (Tuesday) or is it too late?
4) What is considered my 1DPO?
5) Am I in the 2ww?

Baby Dust to all!!!
:dust:

I'm not an expert, but I would guess you O'd late Saturday or early Sunday, so my best guess would be that you're 2 dpo, maybe 3. 2 is safer to say so you don't get bummed about a bfn because you think you're further into your 2ww than you are. Did you happen to look at the lines on the smiley opks? That might give you a better clue as to which day your levels were the highest and then I would assume O was the next day.

"They" say you can feel ovulation pains before, during, or after O so you could be having yours after O. Your feelings could be unrelated to ovulation too. I get weird pinches, pulls, stretching, pricking, at random times and I know I wasn't Oing then, so it's hard to say.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->