• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ovulating on full moon, higher chance of coneption?

I hope it's true! I O'd on thurs, full moon!

i could of o'd then but i dont know either thurs fri or sat i think lh or sunday haha

Anyone???

I just talked to a friend who dated a self-prclaimed "Tantra Goddess" ans I guess she thinks there is some connection...

I am cramping, since this morning and it's getting worse... =p

yeah i am cramping also and still feeling like i am going to vomit i know it is way to early to get symptoms but i def feel very very different this cycle

Hey Libbymarks,

I have read that this is indeed the case (although how true this is I cannot say). I also ovulated on full moon last week - so holding thumbs it's all true:).

Have you read / heard anything about Lunarception? If not, check it out, it's the belief that many years ago (before electricity and artificial light), most women were far more in sync with nature (and the moon) than now and subsequently o'd at full moon and got AF at new moon (if no conception occured obviously). Also lots of stories about births occuring at full moon more often than not.

I'm no hippy :) - but I definitely feel that it makes more sense than not. So FX'ed for our full moon babies x

yeh i read about that as well, haha im no hippie either but i think it makes sense i am outside a lot with my job so i could my in syc with the moon and stuff

God how freaky have just joined FF and on my chart was adding where I had my most CM time.... noticed a wee white circle thot what? oh full moon :S dunno what tht means then seen this post!

got this from a google search "For example if a woman is ovulating with the Full Moon, this mode of cycling gives a woman the best chance of physical fertility, great for trying to conceive children, as the full moon accentuates the time of Ovulation."

fingers x

I ov'd around the new moon time too!!!

xx

Libby - so how many dpo are you now (is your ticker wrong)? Are we the same at 4 dpo?

got a pos opk on friday so i am going to take that as my o day... so i am 4 dpo today... ticker is way off!! so yes we are the same :)
how are you feeling today

To be honest...I feel absolutely nothing :(. Not the slightest hint of any symptoms, but it's still early days hey?

How about you? What/how are you feeling?

yeah it is way to early! I dont know why I am feeling stuff i never usually do but thats why i am thinking it is a good sign? wishfull thinking i am sure...

I have been feeling sicky for the past 3 days, I think i am 6 dpo today..... i have been really emotional to i read a book to the children in class today and almost cried when the boy let the bird fly away haha, i have not been feeling like eating anything except for dinner and i woke up this morning so hungry but could not eat :(
i could just be getting a bug as it is winter here but i hope not:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->