• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulating or period due?

hopefulbump2b

Reaction score
Help! I have an irregular cycle and have not been using ovulation kits or charting temps etc. Two weeks ago on a Friday I had an ache downstairs and thought that may be ovulation pain (previous due date I had predicted from ovulation pains) though this ache was not to one particular side. I then had on and off aches for a few days until the Wednesday. I also started bloating out, horrendous spots (sounding sexy right now?) and got frequent headaches and discharge was thick.

One evening a few days ago (Wed) I got period pain,so thought I should start spotting on the Thursday and this would have meant my period would properly start on Friday,which would put my suspected ovulation pain right. Now Saturday there is no sign of spotting, blood etc. However I have had a dull ache/ pressure down stairs since Wednesday evening which no longer feels like period pain, just extra pressure down there. This morning my boobs also felt like they were on fire. However a pregnancy test came up negative.

On Thursday evening the ache I had was on one side and my boobs hurting is usually a post ovulation symptom. So now I have no clue. Am I expecting my period any day now, am I likely to be pregnant and need to test again in a few days or have I just ovulated?

Any help or advice appreciated. Has anyone had an ache that lasts for a few days when they ovulate and if so does ovulation occur on the first day, last day or in the middle of the pain. Sorry, I appreciate there is a lot to read through!

Hi Hun don't want to read and run but for me personally ov pain lasts until I ov. Usually about a 5 day lead up to. But I don't know if everyone else is the same. X

Ooooo you sound like me. I have had the same aswell and not sure if I'm ovulating or period is coming. But me and oh have been getting busy alot to make sure we don't miss our shot :) think I may wait a week or so for af then test. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->