ovulating=pregnancy?

C

comet1234

Hello my doctor confirmed I ovulated this month, does ovulating definitely mean you can get pregnant or can health still stop you?

Thank you! X

That's definitely good news! But also your LP is important when you want to get pregnant. Do you know what's this? And the other half needs to be healthy also;)

Mine is 14 days which should be enough for implantation? Thank you for replying so quick :) x

That's a good start but pregnancy isn't guaranteed just because u ovulate.

Watch "the great sperm race" on YouTube and see how hard it is for that one sperm to find egg and successfully implant in uterus

It's hard, but still possible, and if there is nothing wrong with your ovulation it's a good sign! Your LP is perfect :) Have you been ttc for long?

Hopeful: I watched and it shows how difficult it is made me feel sad though!
Babytry: only my first cycle trying but I have suspected endometriosis or pcos.. having an internal scan soon. Was trying to get information on whether just ovulating is a definite sign you can get pregnant :)

No Ovulating isn't a def sign that u can get pregnant. U could have pcos, endo, blocked tubes, the list is endless but still O, which in turn will make getting pregnant harder if u have a medical issue. Ovulating is a good start tho.

Will have to wait and see after the scan whether it's going to be a difficult journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->