Ovulating the day of positive OPK?

jren

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm still WTT. I have one more cycle after this one until the real fun begins. I have a pretty short 25-27 day cycle for the most part. Anyway, I started really tracking this cycle with clearblue OPKs and BBT. However, I didn't track it at the same time every day because our midwife told us it wasn't necessary, but my temperatures have been all over the place. I only started temping at the same time every day the past couple of days, so I know that next month I will need to do it at the same time every day.

My chart shows that I ovulated the day of my positive OPK. I had been checking 3 times a day with OPKS. 10 am, 2p, and 6p. Just for the hell of it, I tested with FMU on Cycle day 10 and got a positive. I checked at my normal 10, 2, and 6 after that and it was negative. The directions on my OPK kit said you can use FMU. I didn't get a positive until the morning of the day I ovulated, so I'm wondering if it happened sometime that night. It just seems like such a short surge. Any experts willing to help me figure this out? I'm new to this and want to be more informed when we actually try. This is already making me crazy. I can't imagine how I'll be when we start trying.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4baa53/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey :) I have a short cycle as well (usually about 25 days) and I tend to ovulate the same day as my first positive OPK too. After playing around with what time of day to use the OPK's for the last few cycles, what I found is that it'll start to get dark the night before and then by morning it's super dark. So I guess I'm surging overnight, and then I ovulate usually the following afternoon/evening. Hope that helps!

Its possible to ovulate as early as 10-12 hours after your surge starts and you may not have caught the beginning of your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->