Ovulating without positive opk?

TTCtwins2018

Reaction score
According to my chart and temps I ovulated yesterday ... but my opk has been negative all week... I’ve NEVER had this happen but I did start taking casava this month. I had a few little cramps here and there but no ewcm maybe just watery cm here and there...

Chart attached

Attachments

• C04BEE1B-C2D0-46C5-B625-E2B8A7889D95.jpg
    C04BEE1B-C2D0-46C5-B625-E2B8A7889D95.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
Was it a different brand or batch of OPKs?
I would see what your temps so over the next few days. It might be a temp spike for a different reason and it’ll could go back down again.

How many times a day were you testing? If only 1x could be that you missed your surge. When I am close to O I test up to 3 times a day but at least 2

I would see what your temps so over the next few days. It might be a temp spike for a different reason and it’ll could go back down again.

What would a dif reason be?

Any number of things depending on how you take your temp like taking it later than usual or moving around before taking it.
There could also be other factors like illness or if you’d had any alcohol the night before. Anything that raises your body temperature.

How many times a day were you testing? If only 1x could be that you missed your surge. When I am close to O I test up to 3 times a day but at least 2

Typically once a day but I never ovulate this early only on cd 10 today

Any number of things depending on how you take your temp like taking it later than usual or moving around before taking it.
There could also be other factors like illness or if you’d had any alcohol the night before. Anything that raises your body temperature.

Stress can also raise your bbt. If I didn't feel confident that I Od then I didn't. My temp would go back to preO temps. I only did opks once a day around 4 p.m. and my surges lasted 2 days. I know some women's surges are shorter.

In short unless you feel confident you Od, I would assume it's a "faulty" temp spike.

Stress can also raise your bbt. If I didn't feel confident that I Od then I didn't. My temp would go back to preO temps. I only did opks once a day around 4 p.m. and my surges lasted 2 days. I know some women's surges are shorter.

In short unless you feel confident you Od, I would assume it's a "faulty" temp spike.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->