ovulating

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i had egg white cm on monday so we baby danced but havnt had any since so was that ovulation?
i didnt have any ovulation pain but then on wednesday or thursday i had pain in my lower abdoman so was that ovulation pain if so did i ovulate twice or just once, as i had cm on monday and pain on wednesday or thursday.
sorry for all the questions

i had egg white cm on monday so we baby danced but havnt had any since so was that ovulation?
i didnt have any ovulation pain but then on wednesday or thursday i had pain in my lower abdoman so was that ovulation pain if so did i ovulate twice or just once, as i had cm on monday and pain on wednesday or thursday.
sorry for all the questions

Do you chart by any chance?
EWCM sound's like a good indication but sometimes you can get that anywhere in your cycle even while menstruating..
Good luck on catching eggie & keep us posted...:hugs:

no i dont chart, so i guess ill have to keep my fingers crossed.
thank you x x xx

My EWCM usually first appears 3-4 days before I actually ovulate but every woman is different!

Hi Mrs Newbury.

EWCM is a sign of up and coming ovulation (it doesn't necessarily mean that ovulation is going to happen that day). You could have EWCM from a few days (even a week for some people) up to actual ovulation (the EWCM is just the body's way of making the vagina and cervix a little more hospitable for sperm (before that time, it is not easy for sperm to live in that area).

Also, if you take OPKs, your positive OPK shows that your ovulation will happen in the next 24 - 36 hours.

So don't worry, you were probably spot on with your BDing if you did it on the Monday or Tuesday, as sperm can live for a few days in your body.

Good luck!

yes we baby danced 3 times over the monday, we have baby danced more than ever this month.
i only had egg white CM on the monday and i havnt had any since.
i dont feel any diferent this month but fingers crossed. x x

I had white cm about 4 days before my chart said I was ovulating then again a day before it said I was going to ovulate. I heard that its just a sign of hormone levels rising. I read also that the milkly white cm is not hospitable to sperm on the fertility charting site they have on here. I'm new to all this to and I highly recommend charting. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->