Ovulating??

MummyP2b

Reaction score
I'm on cd 11 and for the past few days I've had increasing cramp pains in ovary area!
I always thought I Ov'd around day 14/15 or there abouts.
I haven't had any CM yet...
Could I be ovulating or is there something I'm missing?
Any advice would be great :)
Thanks ladies

Its definately possible.

I always thought I ovulated around cd14 until I started charting and found out it was actually a few days later than that. x

Good job we have been dtd often enough. So, would I now start classing myself as 2dpo (cos the pains started yesterday) ??
Its so confusing all this ttc business :) haha!

Good job we have been dtd often enough. So, would I now start classing myself as 2dpo (cos the pains started yesterday) ??
Its so confusing all this ttc business :) haha!

Do you know what I'd do... I'd start charting. Mine is in my sig. If you get 3 elevated temps then you probably ovulated. x

Do you need to start charting from cd 1 tho or can you start it any time?
When do you take your temp etc....dont know much about charting
:)

Do you need to start charting from cd 1 tho or can you start it any time?
When do you take your temp etc....dont know much about charting
:)

I didn't last month. You just need to try and take it the same time every morning but there are bt adjusters online and on ff to adjust your temp if you did it late etc...

Click on my chart and sign up. Its free and you get a free charting course to teach you everything. I love doing it now as it shows me so much about my cycle. x

Lovely thank you,
I will be giving it a go for sure now.
It seems to think I will Ov on the 26th of this month.
Last night, in the middle if the night I was woke with a massive pain in my right ovary. so bad. i couldnt lie on my side but I found crunching up in a ball helped and then lying on my back. :(
Will def start temping.
Your chart looks good. Thank you :)

Lovely thank you,
I will be giving it a go for sure now.
It seems to think I will Ov on the 26th of this month.
Last night, in the middle if the night I was woke with a massive pain in my right ovary. so bad. i couldnt lie on my side but I found crunching up in a ball helped and then lying on my back. :(
Will def start temping.
Your chart looks good. Thank you :)

Good luck with it. The first month it made no sense till I got to the end but now I love it. It shows much clearer when you ovulate etc. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->