ovulation advice

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
So i have ewcm and cervix are high and soft but o tests still saying no even though much darker today...
Also usually have 21-22 day cycle had 32 day cycle last month after taking pregnacare which lengthened my cycle i am now cycle day 13 so does this mean i will probably have 31 day cycle again if i am ovulating? Xx

I had a 30 day cycle usually and didn't ovulate till CD 16/17. Maybe that's what is happening now that you lengthened your cycles. However, everyone, of course, is different so make sure to keep an eye on your OPK's.

You may be getting ready to ovulate based on your body's cues. You can see EWCM days before you actually ovulate.

I hope this is your cycle. Good luck dear :hugs2:

Actually, some women see EWCM a day or two after ovulation and sometimes in the TWW as well.

It's possible that you are gearing up to O. And it's totally possible to miss the serge depending on when and how often you are testing...OPK's don't tell you that you are ovulating, they are just telling you that you have LH in your system.

Are you temping to confirm O?

Im not temping. I got an.almost identical line today and ewcm is most I've ever had before today (sorry tmi ) also tonight i have cramping like af is due.
Thanks hopefully its the cycle for many of us its a horrible waiting game xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->