Ovulation/AF ?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by FarmersWife5, Jun 11, 2013.

1. FarmersWife5

FarmersWife5 Well-Known Member

I apologize in advance if these are silly questions. I think I know but then I second guess myself. For the last 3 months I have just been using babymed's Ovualtion cal. with the calendar. I have been basing it off a regualr "28 day cycle" Each month I have been getting AF 2-3 days before it says. So based off of that, would it mean my cycle's are 25/26 day cycle? Because I am getting AF a few days eariler? So in that case.. I would be Ovulating 2 to 3 days eariler than it says as well? Or is that not how you base how many days your cyles are? Thank you !!!

2. popchick75

popchick75 LTTTC

Will the program let you enter 26 days as your cycle length instead of 28 days?

The best way to find out your O date is by temping. If you have a 26 days cycle and a 12 day leutal phase, then you would be ovulating on cd 14. If you have a 14 day leutal phase, then you would be ovulating on cd 12. You'll be able to tell all of those things by temping :)