ovulation after a chemical

Coastrgurl

Reaction score
Hi all,
Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy and I was wondering if my cycle will be based on the day I started bleeding with the c/p or will it continue being on the same cycle as if my period came on the day it was supposed to start? I know it sounds confusing but I feel like I am ovulating now, and if I were to go by the cycle days of my usual cycle, that would be true. But because I was 4 days late shouldn't my ovulation date move up 4 days as well?
Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm sorry for your loss. My first cycle was 28 days after I started bleeding with my MC but I never caught O on that cycle. Your cycle might be a bit messed up after the chemical so you could be Oving, have you got any OPKs?

I just had a chemical and was wondering the same thing. Curious as to when I might O again because of course I'm so eager to catch this next egg!

i had a mc at 5 weeks and ovd the same time as my cycle would have been so normal time it didnt have any effect on my cycle but thats not the same for everyone i also got preg i was using ov tests ;)

Thanks for the responses everyone. I guess I'll have to buy some opks and see if they can tell me anything. Whiteglass, sorry for your loss. Good Luck This cycle!

Good luck to you too! Stay on this thread and let me know when you ovulate, and I will too. Maybe we can both get sticky BFP's this time :)

:sex:Hey whitglass!! Ovulation IS happening! Sooo....you know what that means! ;-):sex:

Oh wow! So how many DPO are you now coastrgurl??

CD1 is the first day of bleeding, I also had a chemical last cycle and looks like I didn't ovulate this cycle, playing the waiting game for AF to arrive so I can move on!!

Hi Whitglass, I am about 5/6 dpo now. I was concerned though because I was having ovulation cramps last Saturday and sunday, which is when I would have ovulated if I didn't have the chemical, but Tuesday I started noticing more ewcm and the cramps came back. Now my bbs have been super sore underneath and on the sides. Sooo we shall see if all of that bd - ing will pay off! Did you ovulate Whitglass

Sounds like if you were able to BD during the different crampy days then you're on the right track! I'm due to O in about 6 days if it happens on day 14/15 as usual so I will keep you posted. I bled for a really long time so am ready to get to BDing now!

I'll be symptom spotting in no time ;)

Oh my gosh I hope everything goes well, this is about month 6 since we have been ttc! We bd every other day thru the cramps time so fingers crossed! And fingers crossed for you as well! I hate the tww and all the symptom spotting and poasing that comes with it! :)

Well I am getting EWCM now, so that means I am ovulating on time! So excited about that, I was worried I would O really late or not at all. But I feel everything at work down there. :) So I will BD tonight, but DH is out of town tomorrow night. :( So hopefully we catch it this month!

How are you feeling coastrgurl??

I also had a chemical last month. I ovulated later than normal this cycle, So I really think it depends on the person. Usually I O on CD20(ish), but this cycle it looks like I just O'd on CD26.

This forum is to good. I was wondering the same thing.

I had a chemical last saturday at 4w3d. And I was wondering when I was going to ovulate. This is my 4th cycle ttc. I am using ovulation tests. I am hoping my body is back to normal this cycle. My period was pretty heavy now, this was my first chemical.

Hope it goes well for all of you :)

Ruz and Leelfl - sorry about your losses. :( I had a chemical in July at 4w5d and counted that as CD1. Ruz my period was very heavy too, lasted almost 7 days. Luckily I am right on schedule, and should be ovulating today at CD14. I've heard that most women O on time or a week late, and often catch that egg the next cycle. I do feel good about this month, but maybe that's because I got pregnant the first time we tried last month. FX for all of you!

Whitglass,
I am feeling pretty good....started testing at 7/8 dpo and got faint bfps....then yesterday I tested and definate bfp!! I'm so excited! I hope you were able to get in all the :sex: you need to catch that egg this cycle! Keep me updated!!

Congrats Coastrgurl!! So awesome! Here's hoping we all get BFP after our chemicals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->