ovulation around the 27th july... join me ladies in the wait!!!

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey ladies, is anyone ovulationg around the 27th of this month?

i just got my period over a week late so my ovulation date has changed from around the 13th to now the 27th.... a bit disapointing as its a longer wait but will help to have people to wait with!!!

I should be around august 3-4 (we will be on our honeymoon <3)this is our first month we will b trying since we have been waiting until after the wedding but it's coming fast now! Still this is going to be a long 3 weeks!

Good luck to you !

good luck to you too!!!!! hopefully we will be in the two week wait within the next few weeks!!! this is our first proper month trying to concieve to. its going to be a long wait till ovulation and even longer in the two week wait lol. how exciting to be wedding soon and honey moon!!!! i got married in feb this year but we didnt do the honey moon as we have a 4 year old and have decided to wait till a later date,,,,, where are you honeymooning?

We are going to cape cod we have been together for 4 years and have never gone on vacation together besides weekend tent camping !

I have been on seasonique so hopefully I don't have super long cycles. My doctor said I should go right back to normal but I know everyone is different!

Hopefully we r lucky and it happens right away !

il have my fx for both of us. xx

i dont really know when i will ovulate this month as my cycles are a bit unpredictable. but on my calender its estimating me around 27th so il go by that and if it falls earlier then great. last month my cycle was only 27 days. this month it was 36!!!! i dont chart or temp, i just go by ewcm.

will you be temping or charting?

Not this month with the wedding and honeymoon I'm sure we will do plenty of BDing during my fertile window and I dont want to add any stress! If this month is not the month next month I will start charting

Were you on the pill before? If so how long have you been off?

Hi ladies I would love to join you xx
Af will here today :(

Ov should be around the 22-30th July time frame x

hi sharnw!! welcome.is this your first month ttc? this will be my first proper month so hoping for first month lucky!!! lets hope this is the lucky ttc group!!!

lolawnek- no im not on the pill and havent been for a long time. but my periods arnt very predictable unfortunatly so there have been months when we havent actually been trying but im sure im pregnant, like last month!!! only to be disapointed at being a week late. :dohh:

how is everyone doing anyway? what prenatals are you taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->