Ovulation / bd timing

Essjay86

Reaction score
Hi all,
So yesterday I got dark lines on my opk, we didn't be last night because he was tired (don't even get me started!!!) and he is up and out early this morning. My temp dropped to its lowest this morning. If we be tonight is this ok? Will we catch the egg?

possibly, but yesterday would have been your better day. You need sperm in the tubes waiting for the egg to be released ideally.
Once released, an egg is only viable for around 12 hours. On top of this, once sperm is inside the tube it can not enter an egg until it's matured, which can take 12 hours too.
My advice would be to bd as soon as possible tonight, good luck!

Hi all,
So yesterday I got dark lines on my opk, we didn't be last night because he was tired (don't even get me started!!!) and he is up and out early this morning. My temp dropped to its lowest this morning. If we be tonight is this ok? Will we catch the egg?

Im in this position too, my oh did the exact same on thurs(doesn't it just drive u crazy!!!!), i did bd fri and then he was wrking night shift last night so no bd again and i had +opk yest about 4 o clock. As far as i can see we're still in with a chance but we really could have had a better chance x

Yes its sooo frustrating!! It's like they just dont get it. everything comes before me and ttc...he's at cricket all day and then will come home and say he is tired. i feel like punching him. haha

Yes, he tells me he gets how it all works but he seems to think any day will do!! Funniest moment (if i wasnt so angry!) - was when i sent him a pic of my positive ov test yesterday evening after explaining earlier how they work as this is our 1st cycle ttc#3 and first time trying opks. he thought it was a preg test! LMAO- we're trying about a wk!

Haha bless him! Men are so stupid most of the time.

I got another pos opk yesterday, we managed to kinda bs but he couldn't finish inside me, another problem we are facing. Do you think I still have a chance of I inserted the speem inside me? I googled it and most people say it's still possible.

Definitely, sperm doesn't seem to be as sensitive as you'd think and i've heard of this working quite often.

Thanks, at least I don't have to completely write off this cycle!

After all this panicking about timing it looks like I won't ovulate this cycle anyway! Look at the state of my chart! And this is with clomid! Roll on next month and let's see if 100mg can make a difference.
I'm wondering if the tube check disturbed my cycle ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->