Ovulation bleed/spotting

Beeka

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I had a positive OPK 3 days ago. The day after the positive OPK I started very light bleeding/spotting. This may be TMI but the bleeding started watery red then quickly turned to orange/brown that starts and stops with the occasional pink spot. Nothing has hit a pad - only see it on tp.

Does this sound like ovulation spotting or AF on it's way? I'm just confused by the positive OPK :shrug:

Does anyone else have ovulation spotting - if so what is it like and how long does it last?

xxx

i dont think AF is on its way, i had this when my last period was due... and my period never came, (normally heavy and crampy) and this was 4 weeks ago!! xxx

Thanks Bruno. Have you had a period since?

nope im due on this week, but ive got a bump! (i should be around 8 weeks) so i dont think she's coming! but no, had nothing but pregnancy symptoms since then, do you normally spot when AF is around the corner? xxx

Have you done a test? Are you pregnant? No don't normally spot before AF - I usually come on in the night and heavy. I've not had AF since my MC in Feb so not sure if it is weird because of that or ovulation spotting. Why else would I get a positive OPK if I wasn't ovulating?!

i couldnt tell you hun, the last time i was pregnant i didnt get a positive pee test until i was 12 week pregnant, heres a photo for you to check out, its starting just underneath my belly bar, sticking out more and isnt flat like it was!!:( if your normally heavy and you've spotted then thats not a period hun. X

Attachments

• upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Oh wow - so if AF doesn't arrive for you soon then you still need to wait another 4 weeks until you can get it confirmed?! Have you had a blood test? Would it show up on that? I hope it isn't AF x

i know!! and its GROWING!! this is how it was 2 week ago, definately grown right!! & if my AF doesnt show this month, and it says neg on a test im going for a blood test, im just letting my hormones rise if i am pregnant, & so when are you due on your period??

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh yes - I can definitely see it has grown...what sort of symptoms you having? That is the million dollar question....I'm on CD 77! If it was ovulation a couple of days ago then AF due 1st May. If not then I guess I will have to keep on waiting :dohh:

when i was spotting, i had a runny nose, didnt have flu. ive had heartburn (never had that before not even in my last pregnancy) starving all the time, my boyfriend looked at me in awe last night after watching me eat, before bed i had 2 slices of toast and 2 macaroni cheese. (im very skinny and dont tend to eat much, small stomach) peeing a lot more, got up twice the other day before 7.30 to go for a wee!! i cant hold my wee anymore either, if i need to go, i have to!! morngyness, like streching pains in my stomach and pains on the left hand side of my stomach, and you could of have implantation bleeding maybe? xxx

All sounds very promising!! I remember the needing to pee every 5 mins!! No I don't think it was implantation as bleeding started on ovulation day. Will have to wait and see. I bet it's killing you not knowing!

its annoying, i feel quite bone idle atm and dont want to walk upstairs, but i cant hold it anymore so i have too!! im keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you, i have a feeling your pregnant :p & yeah!! i just want to know, so i can see everythings alright, trying not to get excited but all the evidence is there and my ggrowing stomach is a big give away!!x

I think you've done amazing to wait this long - I would have gone to docs and had a blood test before 8 weeks. When was the last time you did a HPT to check? I'm not sure I am but it would be great :)

last wednesday night i took one, said neg, so shoved it in the draw, did one thursday morning, shoved it in the draw after a minute (im impatient) went to look at the second one friday morning and there is a VERY faint second line there, but i dont know when it came out, could be an evap line, although the other one didnt have one? and im trying to avoid blood tests at all costs.. last time i had it taken i cried for an hour and 20 minutes, had numbing cream on and it still took another 20 minutes to get the blood out of me! awful haha! you spotted so thats a pretty good sign xxx

HI Beeka,
I am in a similar situation....2 dpo with light cramping and light brown spotting. I had a spot of it yesterday, too. I took Clomid this cycle, so I am wondering if that has to do with it too? I normally don't spot after ovulation.....

So weird! GL! Hope you get your BFP!!!

I've had the same thing happening to me I'm new to all this.. I'm 18 years of age hardly ever get regular periods but when I do get them they are very heavy I currently feel cramping on my left side I have lower back pain and my right hand keeps aching randomly never happened before I took 3 ovulation tests all came back positive 3days after I started the light bleeding 1st day it was just a small very light pink dot only on my tp then on the 2nd it was a little more then that still very light it keeps going and coming again no blood on my pad only when I wipe the blood doesn't seem like normal period blood either it's very mucusy like sorry TMI I APOLOGIZE but could this be implantation bleeding even if I already tested negative for a pregnancy test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->