Ovulation bleeding/implantation bleeding but on mini pill????

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies not sure if this is the right place to post or not.
Was just wondering if any of you have ever gotten pregnant while on birth control.
Please can I hear ure stories. What was ure first symptoms b4 u found out etc.

I am on cerezzete mini pill 75mg and I take it every day.
I only started taking it 3 months ago and I have been having 2 heavy periods a month on it which I wasnt bothered about because b4 i was pregnant with my son I had the implant for 6 years and also had 2 periods a month on that so kind of used to it.
Anyway my cycle length is only 17 days max (because of the pill)

Jan 7th 8th and 10th (cycle day 16 17 and 19) I had some mild cramping and when going to the bathroom I had light pink spotting. It only happened once and only when I wiped. Though it was the start of my first period of the month so popped on a pad but nothing.
Sunday I had bad cramps all night and back ache and thought ah here comes my period now. But nothing.
Yesterday was feeling nauseous all day on and off which felt like motion sickness.
Took a HPT 20mlU and was BFN.
Last night was having cramps again in my uterus and left hand overy area and mild back ache. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was light pink blood.
Put a pad on expecting to be flooded out this morning but guess what? Nothing. No blood on towel and nothing when I wipe. I'm now on cycle day 27.
Thought maybe AF wud just start up today but nothing.

My periods are always very heavy even on birth control.
My last period was on 23rd december and it was supper heavy with clots. I was due my first period of the month around 6th jan.
Anyone have any idea what this cud be?
I've also had itchy nipples and I feel tired and been getting headaches.
My boobs are not sore tho at all.

The first sign I was pregnant with my son and DD was sore boobs. I dont feel pregnant but I have this gut feeling that I may be.

Please help I'm really freeking out.

The only thing you can really do is wait and test again in a few days. I am saying that knowing how hard that is as I'm in the same boat. If you still don't feel right see if your doc will do a blood test and that should help figure out what's going on. That being said I was never on birth control, so no experience there, but the time I got pregnant with my ds I had absolutely no symptoms, none. I was convinced something was wrong. I did have kind of bad cramps and my temps plummeted below cover line so I was sure my period would come, but it never did. I am just curious have you stopped bc or are you still taking it?

The only thing you can really do is wait and test again in a few days. I am saying that knowing how hard that is as I'm in the same boat. If you still don't feel right see if your doc will do a blood test and that should help figure out what's going on. That being said I was never on birth control, so no experience there, but the time I got pregnant with my ds I had absolutely no symptoms, none. I was convinced something was wrong. I did have kind of bad cramps and my temps plummeted below cover line so I was sure my period would come, but it never did. I am just curious have you stopped bc or are you still taking it?

Thank you for replying hon.
I'm still taking it I spoke to the nurse at my GP surgery and she said the type of pill I'm on wont effect a pregnancy and to just keep taking the pill but if I get a postive test i can stop taking it.

I had some more spotting today. Again when I wiped and was pink but had a hint of red to it. Only light again but thought period was definitely starting but nothing it's all stopped.
I'm on cycle day 28 now.
I guess all I can do is wait it out and if nothing by Tuesday I may test again. I'm sure if I was pregnant a test wud be able to tell by then.
I have no idea how many days exactly DPO I am because we are not trying right now so not been using OPKs or tempting and charting etc.
But going by that spotting I had around the time I wud normoly be ovulating I'd say I'm 10 to 11DPO max.

When we tried with my now 4 month old son in was doing OPKs and charting and tempting and I felt the day I Ovulated because it hurt. I ovulated early with him on cycle day 13 and by 11DPO i had my BFP.

I've not done any tests since the spotting. I'm giving it untill Tuesday and if no AF I'm gonna test again.
Its frustrating when u don't know what's happening with ure body.
I've never ever had implantation bleeding b4 so I dont know what it's like.

Good luck hon I hope u get ure BFP :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->