Ovulation bleeding?

Kaybear

Reaction score
Ok, I need some advice. I had a positive OPK on Wednesday. Yesterday morning I experienced some twinges and pains on my left side, so I assumed that it meant I was ovulating. However, yesterday afternoon I started to see some blood when I wiped or went to the bathroom. It was a light pink/dark brown. Not a lot, but it's there when I wipe. I started freaking out because I had a MMC in June and had a D&C on June 15 so my body has been a little crazy lately. But, I looked online and I saw that ovulation bleeding is actually a common thing. I still have the bleeding today. I've never experienced it before. Has anyone ever had any ovulation bleeding? Is this normal?

Sorry, just annoyed with my MC and the weird cycles and I just want to know if it's something I should be concerned about. Thank you!

I get very small amounts of spotting when ovulating a lot of the time. I was told that it is a good sign of a strong ovulation :) As long as it is a small amount and it is not bright red and it happens during ovulation and maybe a day or two after that is likely what it is.
Hope this helps!

I get very small amounts of spotting when ovulating a lot of the time. I was told that it is a good sign of a strong ovulation :) As long as it is a small amount and it is not bright red and it happens during ovulation and maybe a day or two after that is likely what it is.
Hope this helps!

It does - so thank you! It's mainly when I wipe. I see some in the toilet or on my underwear (sorry, TMI) but it wasn't bright red. It's a dull brown, some is light pink. Since I had the positive OPK on Wednesday and the twinges yesterday, I am ASSUMING it's ovulation. Just caught me off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->