Ovulation but no AF ??

NewToAllThis

Mummy to Hugo
Reaction score
Question for you all.

I had a miscarriage at the end of August and had to have an ERPC to remove it as nothing happened after a month.
It is 6 weeks today since the procedure and to date, I haven't had an AF.

I know when I ovulate as I feel quite bad stitch pains on either side and have confirmed this with opk's.
I ovulated on 10th Sept which was 15 days after m/c and have been waiting for AF since then but nothing.
Have had some cramps over the weekend and assumed she was on her way... but today, ovulation pain and again confirmed with a +opk.

Is this normal after m/c?
Can I still get pregnant?

I would appreciate any input on this as I have been getting myself really worried thinking that I won't be able to get pregnant again.

Thanks girls and :dust: to you all!

Hi newtoallthis,

have you tried a HPT test yet ???

I had my mmc about 2 weeks ago and I was told to keep testing to see when I get a negative, I have been doing n aopk along side it as I want to try again as soon as Ovulate

anyway when I had mmc I was still getting a very strong positive on both opk and hpt !! now my HPT is nearly gone and getting a more realistic line on and opk

good luck huni ! lots of luck

I don't know - but maybe your body is just not back to normal yet. You could have ramped up to O and then stalled and O'ed later.

Last month (before my MC) I O'ed MUCH later than usual - about 3 weeks later.

Good luck to you!

Hi girls. I am in a similar miscarriage on 4 th sept. I ampretty sure that I ovulated 3 weeks later as after negative OPKs for a week I got a positive one and I also had ovulation pain. With my old cycle I would have been due AF yesterday. I am aware that my cycle may have changed but decided to do HPT today it was negative, but I also decided to do an OPK and that was positive. I am very confused!

Hi Ladies!
I'm in a similar situation as well, I had a D&C on sept 10th,2010!
After having weekly blood work done, my HCG levels were gone by sept 23rd, I got a positive OPK October 1st! I'm having some symptoms:
Bloating
heavyness /tender feeling in my lower tummy
pulling sensation sometimes on my right side!
I'm not sure if AF is gearing to show up or not! :S i'm just so confused!

Question for you all.

I had a miscarriage at the end of August and had to have an ERPC to remove it as nothing happened after a month.

I know when I ovulate as I feel quite bad stitch pains on either side and have confirmed this with opk's.
I ovulated on 10th Sept which was 15 days after m/c and have been waiting for AF since then but nothing.
Have had some cramps over the weekend and assumed she was on her way... but today, ovulation pain and again confirmed with a +opk.

I would appreciate any input on this as I have been getting myself really worried thinking that I won't be able to get pregnant again.

Hi honey,

I posted this link on another thread, about ttc after miscarriage very relevant and up to date research.
https://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/08august/pages/conceiving-baby-after-miscarriage.aspx

also I am sure that after having ovulated that af comes 14-16 days after ovulation.
After my miscarrriage on the 11th sept I used opk which was faintly positive at the time I read some postings on some of the forums which had said that opk can detect hcg! (hcg was somewhat under 18 at the time.)

So maybe the pain is the cramping pain that you can get when you are pregnant, fingers crossed for you and hope this is true for you.

Hugs,
Mandy x:baby:

its 8 weeks since my erpc and i still havent ovulated let alone had af

its 8 weeks since my erpc and i still havent ovulated let alone had af
Hey Loulou,
Hugs to you, sorry for your loss. I don't know for sure that I ovulated but had pains and +opk but had the same a month ago but not had a single AF hence my question to everyone.
Its horrible isn't it-just want to get back to normal.
Hope you get something soon x

Question for you all.

Hi honey,

I posted this link on another thread, about ttc after miscarriage very relevant and up to date research.
https://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/08august/pages/conceiving-baby-after-miscarriage.aspx

also I am sure that after having ovulated that af comes 14-16 days after ovulation.
After my miscarrriage on the 11th sept I used opk which was faintly positive at the time I read some postings on some of the forums which had said that opk can detect hcg! (hcg was somewhat under 18 at the time.)

So maybe the pain is the cramping pain that you can get when you are pregnant, fingers crossed for you and hope this is true for you.

Hugs,
Mandy x:baby:

Thanks Mandy,

I have done hcg's and all negative. Got positive opk on 10th Sept and again on 4th Oct but no AF inbetween.
We are not waiting to try again and hope for a :bfp: soon.

Good luck to you
:dust:

Hi ntat, cant belive you still not had af !
I hope you are preggo maybe still to early to test fx x x
I reckon i have Od twice in between me getting af so it is defo poss

Hi ntat, cant belive you still not had af !
I hope you are preggo maybe still to early to test fx x x
I reckon i have Od twice in between me getting af so it is defo poss
Hi New Mummy,
Yes, still waiting for af. Officially classing myself as being in 2ww now, so fx'd for a bfp!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday x

af arrived yest. using my brand new cbfm with this new cycle.x

new to all of this,
I'll keep posting with any success. Hope you do to! x

Hi ladies!
I'm STILL waiting for AF to arrive, i'm really thinking about purchasing a CBFM online from early_pregnancy_tests.com since they have the best deal that i can find! I'm just wondering how accurate they are?

Hi ladies!
I'm STILL waiting for AF to arrive, i'm really thinking about purchasing a CBFM online from early_pregnancy_tests.com since they have the best deal that i can find! I'm just wondering how accurate they are?

Hi Hopeful,

I bought mine off Ebay, its a used one, but only used once.
I got it for half the price of the new ones. The lady I bought it off only used it for one cycle, after trying to get pregnant for years, and got preg straight away.

Don't know whereabouts in the world you are though so can't advise places t get one.

They say that it increases your chances of getting pregnant by 89% and is 99% effective in detecting ovulation :headspin:

Hi ladies!

Hi Hopeful,

I got it for half the price of the new ones. The lady I bought it off only used it for one cycle, after trying to get pregnant for years, and got preg straight away.

Don't know whereabouts in the world you are though so can't advise places t get one.

They say that it increases your chances of getting pregnant by 89% and is 99% effective in detecting ovulation :headspin:

Hi girls,

I got my :bfp: a few days ago!!!!!
first month using the cbfm, also for first time used epo from cd1 till ovulation.
no spotting or cramping so far, hopefully it's 3rd time lucky for me and OH.
Good luck guys and have some

Hi ladies!

Hi Hopeful,

Hi girls,

I got my :bfp: a few days ago!!!!!
first month using the cbfm, also for first time used epo from cd1 till ovulation.
no spotting or cramping so far, hopefully it's 3rd time lucky for me and OH.
Good luck guys and have some
OMG Mandy, that's amazing. Huge congratulations to you!
I still haven't had AF since m/c. Have started using CBFM tho as advised by doctor as have had blood tests and am ovulating ok. I 'guessed' cd1 as I still have AF pains. Am on cd5 now.
I really hope it works!
By the way, what is epo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"