Ovulation/Conception stories after stopping pill?

lafayette21

Reaction score
I'm 21 years old and stopped taking my birth control. I'm expecting to ovulate on October 31, and it will be my first expected ovulation before my first "real period" comes next month. Any luck on getting pregnant right after stopping the pill? Also, I bought an OPK, when do yall recommend that I take the ovulation tests, and have sex so I'm hopefully going to get pregnant this cycle? I need some positive remarks pretty please!

8+yrs on it, 11 months to conceive.
Nothing since then and now at 14 months trying with no luck.

Start opk's from CD 10, though for me it's more like CD8 pre baby #1 and CD15 at the moment.

I went off in June this year, had my withdrawal bleed starting the 29th and tested pregnant July 26th. The kicker? I had no dating scan as my doctor assumed I wasn't far off dates wise, I ended up being a week ahead making ovulation on CD 7. I didn't do opks or temping, just cervix checks, which told me nothing! No ewcm, in fact I felt really dry around ovulation. Opks can be used after your period ends, you pee on them typically in the morning/early afternoon. They are considered positive when the test lines is as dark as or darker than control. The closer to ovulation, the more times some women test per day to catch the surge.

I conceived dd first month of coming off the pill after 10 years. This time round it's been 2 months and nothing yet......

thank you! so you think I should just use an OPK everyday til positive? I BD every other day with my boyfriend regardless so you think I have a pretty good chance with that plan?

All I did was bd every other day, worked fine. I believe you can stop for the cycle with a positive, I will add that the only way to be sure you ovulate (after the fact) would be by temping, which I am definitely no pro on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->