Ovulation confusion , please help

Bubba3

Reaction score
Hi girls would so appreciate your thoughts
I got a pos opk on cd 9 With a tiny bit of ewcm and a temp drop and three days of rise after cd10 so ff gave me cd10 as my o day.

All fine , but last night Cd 15 I got more stretchy cm , sore heavy boobs another drop in temp and it's shot up again this morning.

We did a dance just in case.

I'm a 27 day cycle girl , so cd 15 would in theory be normal but I'm super confused by the earlier pos opk and signs.

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom . Not worried but bit confused.

Maybe you ovulated twice!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3927-women-can-ovulate-more-than-once-a-month.html

Thanks so much Indigo , two shots that would be great:coolio:

Were there any other factors, like did you have a few glasses of wine last night? (it's the weekend after all) that can make your temp go up.

Either way you've got it covered with the extra BD - GL

Hi , nope being good as thought was in ttw , had a great night sleep and we hit the sack early as we were shattered. It's a fair old spike . It was at the same time I always take it ??? :shrug:

Sorry Hun don't really have any answers but as ns says either way u have it covered ,wishing u tons of :dust::dust::dust:

:flower:Thanks desperado all the same , hope your taking it easy

It is also not unusual for us to have more than one LH surge in a cycle; sometimes the eggy doesn't get released the first time around, so your body will just keep trying.

Either way, it sounds like you are covered in the BD department! :hugs:

Thankyou heaps , can't believe how confusing it can be , but I'm kinda going with the flow . I realized looking back in my diary i get sore boons about this time every cycle . It was jusr the temp and teeny bit of cm that confused me. Anyway Appreciate your help so much :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->