Ovulation date vs date of last period

SparkleUK

Reaction score
Hey, just looking for any experiences or stories of babies coming before due date based on Ovulation date.
If I go off the day I ovulated I am due June 9th, but if I go off the date of last period which is obviously what midwife and hospital go off, I'm due May 26th.
So I'm expecting to go over, but just was hoping for any inspirational positive stories of people who had babies before their dates providing you know the date you ovulated/conceived.

Baby will come when ready. You'll just stress yourself out trying to predict it

Your due date really is just a general median point over the course of 5 weeks when your baby is likely to come. So try not to get too hung up on any one date. If you think a particular date is more accurate, just plan for that one and know baby could arrive 3ish weeks before and up to 2-3 weeks after. My due date according to ovulation was the 1st of March and my due date according to the midwives was the 24th of February. My daughter arrived naturally 3 weeks early on the 8th of February, so it really can happen anytime.

I have longer cycles (31-32 day cycles Oing around CD18) With my first I calculated March 7th from date of ovulation... I was moved to March 4th with my dating ultrasound around 8 weeks... and she was born march 7th LOL

This time I calculated Aug 1 from date of ovulation and my dating ultrasound at 8 weeks agreed with this date. However at my 20 week scan they said July 27th. Im sticking with Aug 1st as my ESTIMATED due date. Baby will come when he is good and ready :)

My babies have always (except the first who was induced due to pre e) come on their due date according to ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->