Ovulation Day - anyone want to join me waiting in 2ww?

emma1985

WTT #2
Reaction score
According to my clearblue fertility monitor in ovulating today! :happydance:

Anyone want to join me in 2ww starting 1dpo tomorrow.

Hi Emma! I want to join in. Think I can count tomorrow as 1dpo.

Hi Emma. Not entirely sure what dpo I am. But my ticker has an estimate on it.
What day are you testing?

'citin!!

I ovulated today too! I'm off cycle with all my regular chat buddies, it seems like they are all at the end of their tww. I am feeling pretty good about our timing this month. FX :dust:

:headspin: it's great to have someone to wait with!
Tell me about yourself!
I'm Emma, I'll be 30 in January, my little girl has just turned two and this is my first month TTC #2 - Rose was conceived quickly but I did have a few miscarriages before we got our sticky bean. I bought a second hand CBFM and got a Peak along with EWCM yesterday - making me 1dpo today!

We started trying for #3 by accident, got pregnant but then miscarried :( So we decided to start trying for real and here we are :)

We started trying for #3 by accident, got pregnant but then miscarried :( So we decided to start trying for real and here we are :)

Having had 3 miscarriages before Rose I know they are rubbish! I hope you get a sticky bean soon! Hopefully we will all get a :bfp:this month!

Tell me about yourself!
I'm Emma, I'll be 30 in January, my little girl has just turned two and this is my first month TTC #2 - Rose was conceived quickly but I did have a few miscarriages before we got our sticky bean. I bought a second hand CBFM and got a Peak along with EWCM yesterday - making me 1dpo today!
Hi! I'm 26, will be 27 in August and a :bfp: would be the best bday gift I can think of :blush:
This is our second cycle ttc #1 and I'm a worrywart :shrug: I've been taking folic acid since January and track cm and ovulation pain but nothing too elaborate.
Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Tell me about yourself!
Hi! I'm 26, will be 27 in August and a :bfp: would be the best bday gift I can think of :blush:
This is our second cycle ttc #1 and I'm a worrywart :shrug: I've been taking folic acid since January and track cm and ovulation pain but nothing too elaborate.
Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->