Ovulation days away/ Going natural again

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I am CD 10 already, wow. Ticker says ovulation is 5 days away. BF has had the urge to BD alot the pass few days, no compliants but hopefully he doesnt exhaust himself out before I ovulate lol. This will be my 4th ovulation since early mc in January. But BF is still worried about moving to fast (preseed) and wants to do the natural approach to see if it just happens on its own for awhile, hes worried ill miscarry. I think the MC messed up his TTC spirit. I would love to get pregnant naturally so, its worth a try, again. Trying to stay off here some and not think about TTC obsessingly. Im not sure if thats even a word lol.

Good Luck hun. I hope you get your BFP this cycle. My fingers are crossed for you. x

Thanks mucho! I really hope so too. My body has had 3 cycles to heal, this will be my 4th.

Good luck, I've not had a mc but totally understand what you mean about obsessing! Good luck and hope u dont get too stressed xxxx

Good luck.

And yeah, staying away from this forum helps you to not obsess. I know it messes with my head making me think I'm going to get a positive and then I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->