Ovulation - fun times?

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm very grateful that my body releases that one egg every month, but why the heck does it have to make me feel so poo?? Nausea and cramping :dohh: i wish i was one of those ladies that don't have any symptoms:blush:.

I now feel bad for ranting when some women aren't so lucky and don't ovulate at all :nope:

I was gunna say atleast you ovulate, I dont! :rofl:

I miss feeling poo when that little eggy goes on its little journey, its been sooo long !

Hope you feel better soon though :hugs:

I can sympathise i feel like poo aswell... my AF is on its last day today and I still feel like poo.

I know I'm lucky to ovulate. but I get such bad cramps, I don't get cramps during AF, just ov. I also get SO bloated, I can't button my jeans. I like knowing when I ovulate, but damn. I wish there was a more pleasant way.

I ovulated yesterday, OH and I had an oops with the condom. :x I must admit, I slightly have my hopes up. but we tried for 3 months with no results so chances are slim.

I get like that normally. This month the little eggy seems to have decided to let me wait though and now I'm actually missing the bloating and the cramps. :D
Are you feeling any better yet? I find that hot water bottles and herbal teas are both life savers. Your ooopsie sounds exciting, fingers crossed for you!

I'm feeling better now, until next time :p

3 dpo and still very bloated, with lots of cramps and stabbing pains. bbs aren't sore. normally they feel like they were STABBED during ov.

i swear, ovulation is a worse experience than AF is. minus the bleeding. hahaha the bleeding sure isn't fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->