Ovulation? help please x

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
Hi Ladies any advice or help would be really appreciated..

i had a mmc on 4th dec and bled for 2 weeks, i got AF 27/12 bled for 10 days. i got an ov chart app on my iphone that says with my normal cycles id be ov in the next 2 days.... ive already had cramps and lots of cm.. now i dunno if its left over :spermy:or actually cm... im so confused xxx also i dont wanna miss it so i dont wanna go having an early night on my own and miss the egg!! x

pleaseee help!

Hi Angelface,

sorry to hear of your loss, i had mmc on 11th november, i had to have D&C and my af came on christmas day, so i am hoping to ovulate this week too. i have long cycles, so usually OV on CD 18, which is today, but i had cm and cramps on friday so may have oved early.

i am like you, not sure if i will ov or not and whilst i don't want to miss my chance, i would love nothing more that a warm soak in the bath and an early night after a mad weekend of doing the business.

i think i am going to take a night off and sneak a wee final try in tomorrow night, after all doing it too much can be counterproductive too.

sorry i haven't been of much help, fingers cross we get our BFP this month, af due on 26th so still a bit to go.

Trudy x

hey girls,

i came on this page to post a question that you both have already asked - im osrry to hear of your loss.

I had a miscarriage on 15th Nov, D&C on 19th Nov, and got my AF on 20th Dec - so 31days after the D&C. My period was quite heavey and lasted from the 20th dec to about 30th dec when it finally stopped (light spotting for the last couple of days of it).

i dont chart my BBT or anything but do look at CM. My CM was dry after AF as normal, then on the 3rd/4th Jan i got the yellowy/white dry patches in my underwear (sorry if TMI!!); on the 5th/6th jan i got quite alot of thick creamy CM, then on the 7th/8th it returned to the dry patches again. so in that week i didnt get the wet eggwhite type stuff. im just wondering does that mean i ovulated once i got the abundance of thick creamy CM, or not?

Today i had a wet patch in my underwear like the egg white stuff, but my husband and i did the deed last night, so not sure if this is left over stuff from that as i read it could be???

im just not sure what has happened, did i ovulate last week or am i yet to ovulate??!im confused becuase i thought when it goes back to the white/yellow dry stuff that means u are approaching end of cycle again, but when i saw the wet patch this morning i was excited!! but then read it could be leftover from the business last night!!!

the other thing is that i bought a clear blue fertility monitor. i started using it last week (4th i think)forgot to do it on one of the days in the past seven but used my last stick last night, but each time it detected no ovulation! so that was seven sticks in about 8-9 days! (i only skipped one day in the sequence i used it, so didnt skip it 2 days in a row or anything)

im usually very regular - always 28-30days before the mmc, and then given my AF came 31days after d&c i assumed my body must still be regular enough.

Ahh! sorry for rambling on and i know you both have your own questions.. would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice or there opinions??

Hope you are both well and get some answers soon too :) xo

:dust::dust:Thanks for ur replies x I'd say buttercup ur cycles are like mine and my ov chart says I'm to ov in 2 days so If ur a week infront of me u might have already ov! Let's hope u caught the eggy!! And tweedy I know how u feel since I stopped bleeding we been doing the business every night and tonight I'm just not in the mood!! Would love to get little one to bed and go myself! X

Baby dust to us all :dust:

Hi hun my dates are like urs 27th dec Af due to ovualte 2days.... I got a pos opk today 2 times... Im planning to BD tomorrow mroning as did it today about 2ish plus sat and sun.... :dust: x

:thumbup:Oh and about the spermy question... I thought the same about cm it msut be mixed but I still have lots! xxx

well my CM was still late last night before we dtd again.. which was like 20 hours after sex.. wonder how long it takes to come out ;/

I had a break last night, this morning I went to the loo and felt something come out of me! I have no idea what it was, maybe a clot of cm? I don't know!!! Feel abit confused now!! It was like s clot of cm followed by really watery cm

hey angelface, i think that might eb a good sign - read somewhere the CM can come out as a clot, so that prob means u are approaching ovulation as u get alot before ov! so good luck :) xo

I hope so I ovulate tomorrow, plan on dtd for next 3 days before having a break! We didn't dtd last night but have all week! Also getting pain in mu pelvic area! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->