Ovulation help please

charlie1510

Reaction score
Hi,

It's cd22 and no ovulation, positive opk or EWCM

Last month I got a positive at cd20 so I was expecting it around the same time but nothing yet.

I came off the pill in June and my cycle has been all over the place. I'm not temping but have been using OPKs since cd11.

I was just wondering - presuming I don't ovulate this month - when I should see the doctor? I'm 35 so can't hang around too long.

Also, is it true that a late ovulation means an inferior quality egg?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

I would go to a doctor..I was ovulating late and/or not ovulating...the sooner you go maybe they can put you on clomid. I know most doctors if your over 35 they start testing after 6 months, but if you think you are having ovulation problems they might sooner. Also temping helps confirm ovulation too! Good luck!

When I came off the pill 9 months ago my cycles were always all over the place and I was not ovulating, I have PCOS. I started taking angus cactus on my 8th month off the pill and it managed to get my body to ovulate finally! I know this as I have been temping for 4 months now. You could try angus cactus or go to your doctors for a hormone blood test.
Also I recommend temping also :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->