ovulation Help..

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
whats the best way to get pregnant? and how many times should i have sex to fall pregnant? sorry for tmi!!

Well as someone who is using a private sperm donor (and knows loads of other ladies that have gotten pregnant this way also) I've been told all it takes is one well timed donation (or BD for you!)

When you get a positive ovulation test you have 12-48 hours until you ovulate so as soon as you get that positive opk BD on that day or the day after AT LEAST :)
All it would take is one love-making session at the right time of course but it cant hurt to try a few more times just to be on the safe side.

Well as someone who is using a private sperm donor (and knows loads of other ladies that have gotten pregnant this way also) I've been told all it takes is one well timed donation (or BD for you!)

When you get a positive ovulation test you have 12-48 hours until you ovulate so as soon as you get that positive opk BD on that day or the day after AT LEAST :)
All it would take is one love-making session at the right time of course but it cant hurt to try a few more times just to be on the safe side.

Ok thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->