Ovulation in CD 8? Charting question

iwantababynow

Reaction score
So..my cycles have been a little irregular since stopping the depo just over a year ago, but I have never in my years of charting ovulated before CD 14. This month just as my period was finishing I started getting ewcm which thought was weird and then on CD I got he familiar ovulation pains and the next day I had a temperature rise and the ewcm has gone. I didn't have any opks yet as I don't usually start testing till CD 10! What vwant to know is is it actually possible to ovulate that early or could there be another explanation?

Yes, it is possible to ovulate anywhere from cd7. This is why, rarely, some women can get pregnant while still on their period.

Wow it never happened to me before! At least I know it's possible I guess ill have to see what my temperatures do over the next few days! ,Thank you

I have a ovulation question? My cycles are 26 days only have period for 3 days which started now December 26 so I will be done by tomorrow sometime and just spot on the 4th day. I want to start Opks this month but when do I start testing? And what time of the day would be best time to test with opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->