Ovulation negative still no period

loulou22

Reaction score
Please Help me....

I am 27 and have been TTC for approx 8 months. :nope: :happydance:Fed up of nothing happening this last month i tried the clearblue 7 day predictor kit this month and everyday it came up negative.. :cry:as a result i booked an appointment with the doctor to see what was going on and i'm going to have a blood test on day 21 of my cycle.

Only problem is, i am usually fairly regular between 26 days and 31 days (nothing to worry about the doctor says), and it is now day 33 and i've still not had my period.

What to do?

Do i play the waiting game and see if i come on at some point just late - but i've absolutely no symtoms what so ever yet that i will.

Or do i do a pregnancy test, every time over the past few months that i think i was late (didn't think it would vary so much as having been on pill for years) i came on pretty much after doing the test - luck huh!

The thing is as it was my first time to use these ovulation kits i don't know how good they are, and i read on here that its better to do them mid morning through to early evening and i did mine at about 6am (before going to work).

Please can you advise me, anyone else been in this situation before??
Thanks

i didnt know this either but ur "supposed" to test btw 12-8 because the serge builds up in ur system. some ppl have a quick 12 hr serge which is y some ppl test 2x day. u could have possibly missed it. r u using clearblue digi with the smiley? i recommend the 20pack one of those. GL

i agree with Sara. Theres a very good chance you missed it. I wake up and pee (usually around 8am) then i hold it till noon and thats when i test and Ive never missed it yet. Good luck

I also agree - 6am is probably too early to take the tests... :(

Get you some of those cheap opks from amazon.com (wondofo) you can get 40 plus 10 hpt for around $10. Then test according to the directions... for your cycles start on cd 9 and test every day around noon. Then when you start seeing your surge (though not positives) start testing two or three times a day... like noon and 7pm. I test at 11am, 4pm and 8pm. Then stop when you get a negative after a positive.

That's what I've been doing (along with bbt) and it has worked out very well to pinpoint my day of ovulation.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->