Ovulation & Opk question

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Please help determine when I ovulated.

CD 18 I didn't plan to opk, but I got ewcm so I decided to
at 5pm I opk and both line's were bold and equally dark.

the next day I decided to double check it was just after 5pm,
and the test line was so dark it was almost black way darker than
bold control.

We BD both evening's, I opk the next afternoon and they were equally dark
so it had come down a little.

Next day it was tiny bit lighter than control

I'm thinking I o'd CD 19 what do you think?

As far as i know u ovulate somepoin in the first 24/48 hrs of ur positive opk... Ive just started using opks though so i may be abit wrong.

It's usually 24-48 hours after your first true positive but not always. I would sometimes get several positive opks in a row so I started charting so I could see when O actually happened. Sometimes our bodies don't ovulate as efficiently as others and it takes a bit longer to get that egg to pop out:thumbup:

Okay thanks ladies!
Well hopefully his sperm held out for the egg lol.

CD 28, period is due today but since I o'd late I'm giving it an extra two days!

my first time using OPK's I got 3 positives in a row, I was also a little confused as to when I Ovulated as at that time I was not getting EWCM just watery CM, I do however cramp when I am Ovulating. Sometimes your body tries a few times to release an egg if it's had some trouble. Have you been using any other methods along with your opk's like looking for fertile CM, cervix position, Temping? Those all helped me pin point when I ovulated. :)

I'll admit i've been lazy, I was opking, and I did have ewcm on CD 18 when my opk first became positive. I bought a thermometer for temping but because I wake up almost every hour during the night from my health condition, I'm not able to use it accurately :( I am using Preseed now, and also on vitamins. I bought evening primrose oil because I read it helps with CM. I'm going to take it from AF to O day, I took it twice before I o'd this cycle because I had just bought.

I also thought something was off..day 18, but decided what the hell, I will try an opk this evening....and it is positive!!!! We bd last night....I really want this to work...been so long since I got a positive opk....when is my best chance to bd again and get pg?? Should I do it tonight?? Or wait?? PLEASE ...advice!! Hubby cannot do it every day so timing is VIP....he can do it a couple times, then needs a day or two to rest, so we did it last night...

mine hub's is the same, I begged him to do it two days in a row and was shocked that he did! He normally needs like 2-3 day gap!

I'd do every other day, that's what the urologist said.
So if you did it yesterday then skip today and am for tomorrow if you can try for tomorrow morning! :D

I had bought FertileCM because I was not producing any EWCM and I took one pill about a week before O just as a tester, then my Ovia app told me to test a few days before it said I was in my fertile period and it was negative, but we bd'd that night anyways then the next day I got a positive and we didn't bd, and the next day another negative and I noticed the EWCM and I was cramping so we BD'd and I also used preseed to help things and thats when I got my BFP :)
Doing it every other day is the best since doing it too much can actually hurt your chances, just because sperm quality goes down a bit. But if you have sex at anytime during your fertile week there is a chance of getting pregnant as sperm can live up to 5 or 7 days in the right conditions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->