Ovulation pain AFTER ov day???

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I ov'ed yesterday at any point between 8am and 11am, seeing as that's when I noticed my cm change from EWCM to creamy. TCOYF also confirmed o to be yesterday.

I had dull ov pains 4 days before and sharper ov pain 3 days before. Didn't have any on the day itself and thought that was it. But now I'm getting sharp pains again, same place, same intensity etc.

I was just interested as to why I'm still feeling pain even though ovulation has passed?? Is there any specific reason I haven't heard about before??

I'm such a TTC geek lol!!!!!

lol I'm a ttc geek too!!! :rofl:

I had sharp pains in the ovary area when I got up quickly. I had it around ovulation and a few days later so put it down to ovulation pains! Does that sound similar to what you're having???

Good luck xxx

Babyluck - yeah that's exactly what it is... they don't last very long, they come and go throughout the day...

I just want to know WHY people still get them after ovulation. Ovulation pain is supposed to be us feeling the egg being released, but it can't be that AFTER ov can it? I'm so obsessed with knowing everything there is to know about my body and TTC lol!! It's like an illness :haha:

Baby dust to both of you xx

I got really sharp ones last night that made it hard to sleep and today there was a dull ache all day. I was supposed to O today BUT I got EWCM saturday/sunday..so Idk if I really O'd today or not. My cramps def are in the ovary area and not like period cramps. I think Babyluck is right, I think its the egg releasing! Good luck!

Ooooh I really hope you're right!! Because then the only chance I had this month was great timing and not really crappy like I first thought lol!! I thought I'd missed my chance this month seeing as I thought ov was yesterday, but I "tried" early this afternoon... maybe these cramps are a good sign for me?? Who knows :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->