Ovulation pain in relation to actually ovulating

I have been the same EllaCruz as far as cm goes. Seems like now that I am ttc, it all went away! haha. Don't worry! CM isn't a distinguished determinate of Oing for all women. I am using a clear blue fertility monitor now which really helps out a lot!!! That is why I am trying to correlate the two. I have had 5 high readings since CD 10 and started having cramping on CD 11 (I believe).

Website says:

If you are fertility charting, consider heightening awareness to sensations in your abdomen or lower back around the time you expect to ovulate. Midcycle pains can confirm that you are ovulating and, therefore, provide one more excellent means of narrowing in on your most fertile time of the month. Got midcycle pains? Chart em! (Though do keep in mind that only about a quarter of all women experience ovulation pains.......

i think everyone is different...

i too get ov pains i just continue to Bd

good luck

I got my first ever positive OPK on the day that my ov pains were at their most severe. The following day they were gone, and the OPK as back to negative.

Scary as i am on CD16 today and back aching so bad, funny little sharp pains in my abdomen and around the ovaries area. Me and DH been Bding every night since Sunday eve.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Firts month actively TTC so all is very scary, as i only now take note of CM, cramping and back ache.:dohh::dohh:

Thanks for all others info totally helping me out today:hi::hi::hi:

For the last two days i've been in really bad agony, my cycles usual run @38days long and i'm day 27 today!
My Ovulation test should a very faint line, and it falls inside Babycentre's ovulation window i looked at.

For the last two days i've been in really bad agony, my cycles usual run @38days long and i'm day 27 today!
My Ovulation test should a very faint line, and it falls inside Babycentre's ovulation window i looked at.

The line has to be the exact same shade as the testing line so a faint line would be negative.

Give it a day. It might be positive tomorrow. Perhaps your cycle will be a little longer this time round

I felt ov. Pain... For me it feels like a twinging pain in only one ovary (guessing the one I ovulate from) they take turns releasing an egg. Anyway, I ran to the store and purchased a Wal-Mart brand early ovulation test (comp. To clear b. opks) and it was positive ... Remember test lines on opks must be dark than or equivalent to control line
Baby dust to you all!

I just posted something like this the other day. I usually have O pains within 2 days of it. My cycle just ended on Monday and I've had what feels like AF cramps since we DTDd then (and almost every day since):winkwink:
Im not due to O until next week so I highly doubt they are O pains... is it possible that theyre implantation cramps?? Who knows:shrug:

I get my worst o pains about 3 days before 9 which I assume its that the follies are developing. i wudnt time bd on that alone x

I wanted to plan for my next child, so I purchase some OPKs. I tried 2 brands but only Clearblue gives me something that I can read clearly. The others are quite misleading.

I tested positive on day CD19 although I was expecting to ovulate at CD 15. I used 6 sticks to get a positive and the next day, I was having OP. I do not normally get OP but because I was lacking sleep the few days before, my ovulation was a bit late and there were OP this time. OP is like menstrual cramps (not as bad) from one side. But it lasted around 1 day for me.

I get O pains. I heard you get the pain when the egg bursts through the ovary wall because there isn't any other way for it to be released. So this pain is the start of ovulation and from this you have about 12-24 hours for it to be fertilized.

The pain can last a few days though.

I had IUI this month.
1. In the morning my temp was very low 36.3.2. My follicle was 20.6mm during IUI at 1pm. Mature follicle any time will burst.
BD'ed hour later no pain. Feeling wet firtile mucous.
3. In the evening I got O pain. 9:30pm
4. In the morning my temp went up 36.6 and stayed high....
5. That day we BD'ed in the evening I had O pain, was very uncomfortable

Conclusion:
I had IUI before my O. My egg started to burst from the ovary that evening. The temp went up next morning. I Ovulated. The pain I had during BD that evening was the fluid irritating my pelvis cos of the bursted follicle.

Interesting, please read'
I always relied on this info that I got from FertilityPlus website:

Q: How long does washed sperm live?

A: Current research indicates that washed sperm can live 24-72 hours; however, it does lose potency after 24 hours. Another issue with IUI is that the sperm can keep on swimming beyond the fallopian tube, so the ideal window is really within 6-12 hours of the egg being released, with a larger margin before ovulation than after since the egg's viability is shorter. Sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile mucus, 2-3 days being pretty common, so combining IUI with intercourse may provide better coverage.

I am sure we the sperm met an egg. I felt O pain 8,5 hours after IUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->