Ovulation pain??

Lrowbie

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I am temping but not using opk's, I usually ovulate around cd 12-15, I'm on cd 16 and no sign of temp spike yet. Today I am having a fair amount of constant pain on my left side by my overy? It's been this way the majority of the day and I haven't experienced this before. Any ideas??
Thanks for the reply's!

i, too, had crazy pain on my left ovary at the time of ovulation and it hasn't yet done away! i'm 5dpo today. i've never really had it before either...but was on birth control (IUD for 2 years then OCPs for 6ish months) so wondering if maybe this was my best ovulation since being off of them? this is my 5th cycle off. maybe it is just where the follicle is? hard to know and it's driving me crazy! let me know if it goes away!

I've had this all afternoon too, good sign me thinks...we BD'd this morning so hoping some of the fittest got there! :happydance:

I had cramping pain on my left side today too (ovulation day) and bloody hell did it hurt when we :sex: this afternoon lol

Hope my Hubbys swimmers got through!

Good luck ladies :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Thanks for the reply and insight! I'm hoping so, I was starting to worry it was going to be an anovulatory month! Still have the cramping, hopefully it just means it's a good one!! Lol!

Ok so I have ovulation pain on the left hand side (which I don't normally get) and am due my period in 3 days! I have also been having a lot of gas lately (sorry tmi!) and have a dull ache on my lower back! What does this mean!? I'm hoping I get a +! So fingers crossed but has anyone faced this and tested positive!

Over the past 6 months of me trying I have noticed that I get a lot of those symptoms on and off and not every month but it has turned out to be AF! I have come to conclusion that the symptoms of AF and early pregnant symptoms are so similar I try to stop stressing about them. I have the pain on my left side still today and have tons of EWCM! This is te first month I have had it!! No temp spike yet but I guess ovulation must be around the corner! Fingers crossed for everyone and really hope were all seeing +'s this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->