Ovulation pains or something serious?

mommy247

Mommy of 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
hi everyone i need some help! Yesterday at work i couldnt even stand for more than a half hour without having to sit for five minutes. I am a jewlery consultant so I HAVE TO stay up all day. I have never felt like that EVER! It hurt so bad i was complaining to my co worker who is also my friend about it and i couldnt take it. He saw the pain i was in and suggested i see a doctor but i refused since i know it would be for something dumb like the doctor saying its just cramping and just hand me some perks like a dummy and kick me out the door which has happened way to many times, mind u im allergic to perks. The pain was only on my lower back all the way to my hips. The pain subsided after a few hours of torture Now today while at work I started getting really bad ovulation type pains on my left side and I have been gassy. Even when i touch it lightly it hurts. If these are ovulation pains then that means last month i didnt ovulate because this didnt happen last month. I want to know what u guys think about this... is this O pain or early pregnancy symptoms? Im suppose to O on the 11th and i am in my fertile period but maybe i am having my O early or these are pains preparing me for O? I am going to BD today regardless but when should i O when i have these types of pain?

Sorry for all this but this is my first tim trying... with my first child i was young and its something that happened the very first time so this is new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->