Ovulation Pains

txrangersfan

Reaction score
I am curious what your ovulation pains feel like. Like light period cramps? Stabbing pains? Also, how many days do you have them before/after ovulation? Thanks for any responses!!

I am curious what your ovulation pains feel like. Like light period cramps? Stabbing pains? Also, how many days do you have them before/after ovulation? Thanks for any responses!!

I normally get some light period like cramps for a few hours, plus maybe 1 or 2 stabbing pains :)

Thanks for the response! What kind of cm do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

I normally get some light period like cramps for a few hours, plus maybe 1 or 2 stabbing pains :)

I agree, this is normally what I feel when I O.

Thanks for the response! What kind of cm do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

I normally get EWCM, that tends to last about 4 days. It normally gets stretchier as it goes on and lots of it (sorry if tmi!), which I think is ovulation.
After then I tend to get lotiony sticky type CM, rather than the dryness that most seem to talk about :shrug:

Ok. Thanks for the responses! I haven't had many cycles off of bcp so I'm still trying to figure my body out. I'm starting to get on and off light cramps, but not with ewcm. I'm hoping that since cramps are here, ewcm will show up soon.

I also get light period cramp feelings. Maybe a sharp pain or two here and there.

Since getting off BCP in January, I seem to have about 4-5 days of pressure in the lower abdomen, which is really felt when I go to the bathroom. I get some light cramping (different feeling than AF cramps) usually on the right side for a day or two. This month I'm keeping closer track since we're on cycle 3 of NTNP/TTC and CD 10 started the pressure, CD 11 and 12 felt the cramping (BD on CD 12 woot!), and today less pressure and milky stretchy CM just this morning, however my cervix seems more open... I'll see what tomorrow brings but I really hope I did ovulate because DH is more NTNP and I am huge on TTC! LOL. Best of luck to all of us!!

Well I hope it's a sign for me. No ewcm yet so I'm keeping an eye on that. GL to all!! Hope we get our bfps!!
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"